Chapter 49

Chapter 49 You Are Green

    Jiang Ding suddenly realized that he hadn't even asked anyone to check why she lost her memory.

    She said that there was an accident, but he didn't ask her why it happened and her brain was hurt.

    Jiang Ding found all the press releases that reported that she had been admitted to the hospital. The more he looked, the expression on his face became more serious, his brows were tightly locked, and the cold light from the screen reflected his tense outline.

    【Blood surges】

    【Unconscious】

    【Hospital First Aid】

    The scary words on the news headlines, it is not difficult to imagine the danger at that time just looking at these words.

    Jiang Ding's crooked fingers seemed to lose strength, and he swiped down a little bit with shaking hands, slowly reading each word, carefully, for fear of missing any details.

    After a long time, Jiang Ding's gaze slowly moved from the outdated news text on the phone to the bottom picture.

    The shooting scene, the accident scene that has not been cleaned in time, the gray slate floor tiles are stained with dark red blood, and there are a few blurred photos of her taken by the extras.

    Jiang Ding couldn't face such a tragic situation. The blood red scorched his eyeballs, and his heart seemed to convulse twice. He took a breath, and then called Lin Yi's phone, "Go and find out why she suddenly I also want to go to filming, how did the accident happen, how long did I stay in the hospital, everything, I want to know."

    Lin Yi feels that his assistant at work has become his life assistant. For his considerable salary, Lin Yi naturally does whatever the boss tells him to do, "Okay, Mr. Jiang."

    Jiang Ding's voice Eyes hurt a little, "As soon as possible."

    Lin Yi was stunned for a second, "Okay."

    As an assistant, reminding the boss to pay attention to his health is also one of his duties. Before the call ended, Lin Yi thoughtfully reminded: "Mr. Jiang, you have a cold. right?" The

    voice sounded really hoarse.

    Jiang Ding pursed his lips: "No."

    Lin Yi understood the boss's awkward personality, and said tactfully, "Work is hard, you have to pay attention to your health."

    "Understood." Jiang Ding asked him immediately: "Is the return ticket booked? "

    Lin Yi has already done this kind of small matter, and he said in a doggy way: "I have already arranged the air tickets for you and Miss Chen."

    "Yes."

    On the other side, Chen Yingli was filming After the final replay, he didn't even pack his luggage and went straight to the airport.

    After filming the big night scene, it was already dawn.

    Ji Yue bought the plane at nine o'clock in the morning, helped her pack the luggage in the hotel room in advance, and drove her to the airport after she finished the show.

    Chen Yingli was stunned.

    She is already good-looking, especially her eyes are very attractive, it is rare to show this kind of ignorant gaze, soft and fragile that needs to be relied on, the end of her eye is smeared with rouge, which looks red.