Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Steady Happiness

    Chen Yingli was still awake, but it was because the dim lamps in the small courtyard of the ancient building outlined a slightly quiet and gloomy atmosphere, and she was a little scared when she looked at it.

    She just fell asleep on Ji Yue's back for a while, the alcohol dissipated, but the back of her head was a bit painful.

    Dazedly urging Ji Yue to help her see if there is anyone in the bathroom, Ji Yue glanced down at her tugging on his sleeve, his red thumb pitifully tugged at his cuff, and his bright and watery eyes showed an irresistible look , he said: "I'll help you outside, okay?"

    Chen Yingli shook her head, "No, the lights inside are so dark."

    Ji Yue thought of a good way to compromise, "Change the bathroom?"

    Her face The expression on her face became more pitiful, and she wrinkled her face, "I can't hold it anymore."

    Ji Yue raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, deciding that she would never let her have a sip of wine outside in the future. After a long silence, he made a compromise, "Well, can I find someone to accompany you in?"

    Chen Yingli was not a particularly unreasonable person, so she coyly said yes.

    Ji Yue suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, found a waitress, and accompanied her into the bathroom.

    He waited at the door for a long time, Chen Yingli walked out slowly while supporting the wall, with the other hand resting on her lower abdomen, her pink and soft face slightly raised, her eyes a little aggrieved, "My aunt is here."

    Ji Yue reacted for a few seconds before he understood what she was referring to. He managed to maintain a calm expression, and his ears were faintly pink. "Drink more hot water?"

    Chen Yingli pinched her angrily. he.

    Ji Yue grabbed her hand, "Does your stomach hurt?"

    Chen Yingli didn't feel much during her menstrual period before, so she ate raw and cold food arbitrarily during this period. It has not been good in the past two years, her lower abdomen is swollen and gradually increasing The pain overwhelmed her.

    "A little bit."

    "Do you want to buy painkillers?"

    "No, just drink hot water." Chen Yingli deliberately choked him with his words.

    Ji Yue pretended not to hear, knelt down silently in front of her, "Come up, carry you back."

    Chen Yingli hesitated for less than half a second, lay on his back, rubbed the back of his neck with the tip of her nose, "Why do you smell good on your body? What kind of perfume do you use?"

    Ji Yue said, "I don't use any perfume."

    "But the smell on your body today is different from before."

    "Maybe it's because I changed the shower gel."

    " What did you replace it with?"

    Ji Yue was very afraid that she would fall, so he asked her to hook her neck, and said, "I used yours."

    Chen Yingli's words are a bit drunk and sweet at the moment, in short, it is peacetime It's a little different, the corners of the lips are soft to the touch, and I don't know whether it was intentional or not, I rubbed behind his ear, "Don't you have shower gel yourself? Why use mine, I'm stingy."