Chapter 54

Chapter 54 You suck, I don't.

    Jiang Ding suddenly looked like a defeated rooster, drooping his head in front of her, his voice was low and hoarse, "I'm sorry."

    Chen Yingli who heard these three words clearly was still a little stunned, she thought Jiang Ding would continue as usual Bitter.

    Jiang Ding's clenched fist slowly loosened again, his voice was a little weak, "I shouldn't say you are shameless, I'm just angry."

    He kept his back tensed, and was so stimulated by the picture of her kissing Ji Yue Light, the whole person is always in a state of restlessness.

    It doesn't matter if Chen Yingli can't tell, the door is slightly opened, and the wind in the early morning and late at night is carrying rain and snow, making her limbs feel cold.

    Jiang Ding dragged her back into the house from the door, and closed the door smoothly to cut off the cold wind outside.

    He was only wearing a sweater, his face was pale, and he couldn't see any emotion. He wanted to tell her that Ji Yue was not a good person, and Ji's family didn't treat her well at all. Can a married couple raise a normal son?

    What's more, Ji Yue's ruthlessness is so ruthless that his own uncle and uncle are willing to kill him. Not long after inheriting the company, his uncle was sent to the bureau. There was also enough evidence packaged for a death sentence.

    Thirty-year-old man, his scheming level is far above her.

    If Ji Yue has other plans, she can only be cheated.

    These words, Jiang Dingka did not say in his throat.

    He assumed so much, but he didn't think that Ji Yue really liked her without any conspiracy.

    "I'm going upstairs to sleep."

    Jiang Ding didn't say anything, and went upstairs with her, and saw her walking into the bedroom without looking back, her fingers resting on the doorknob stiffly, and Ning opened the door. After entering the room, he didn't turn on the light.

    The room was dark with the curtains closed.

    He took out the crumbled red envelope, but the cash inside was intact, and the money in it was actually not much, one thousand yuan a year.

    Only Chen Yingli would naively pretend to be nine hundred and ninety-nine yuan, hoping to get a good start.

    Jiang Ding found a brand-new red envelope cover from the drawer, put the one thousand dollars back, held it in his hand and looked at it for a while, silently took out one from it, then took the car keys, and at two o'clock in the morning The clock went out.

    During the Chinese New Year, there are not many entertainment venues open.

    He drove the car and searched the street for a long time before he found a 24-hour convenience store. He got out of the car in a hurry with his wallet, and pushed the door open with a serious face.

    The clerk on duty was drowsy, and suddenly woke up from his sleep when he heard the doorbell.

    "Welcome."

    Jiang Ding scanned the shelves, but he couldn't find any snacks that cost one yuan. Even the paper towels cost two yuan. He reluctantly walked to the cashier and handed out a red note. His attitude was unprecedentedly polite, " Can I change it into change?" The

    clerk opened his mouth wide, as if he hadn't recovered from the shock, and stammered out a few intermittent words: "Jiang...Jiang...Ding?"

    Jiang Ding didn't wear a mask tonight, so it's easy It was recognized by fans.