Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The cp I knocked seems to be really be

The forum of the entertainment group was in full swing, and there was a melancholy and melancholy post mixed in which was out of place.

[The cp I have been knocking on for seven years seems to be really be. 】

1L: May I ask which pair of paste ratio?

2L: Those who knock on cp are the most stupid.

3L: Put your ass off, you have decoded it, sisters remember to kick me!

4L: be aesthetics? Whose DNA is moved, it's mine.

The post immediately became a hot post, and there were over a hundred replies within a few minutes.

103L: I seem to have decoded it, Jiang Ding and Chen Yingli.

104L: Damn, Jiang Yingli and Chen Yingli have been married for almost four years now. I still remember when Jiang Ding announced their marriage on Weibo as soon as he won the award.

105L: Cold knowledge, Jiang Ding and Chen Yingli have not interacted on Weibo for two years, and have not been in the same frame for two years.

In a blink of an eye, the discussion became a high-rise building, and people talked about any gossip.

245L: When Jiang Ding got married, his fans cried to death. I heard that he and Chen Yingli were childhood sweethearts. They knew each other since they were young. They went to the same elementary school, junior high school, and high school. Didn't they always have a good relationship?

246L: Chen Yingli has always been crazy about Jiang Ding. She is a fraudulent marriage. Hope everyone knows.

247L: People who have tasted it said that they really had real sugar. Jiang Ding is a very indifferent man, but when he first got married, he looked at Chen Yingli differently.

Chen Yingli also came across this post by accident. She originally wanted to find some news about herself online, so she clicked on this post and continued reading without knowing it.

But now she's... as if she's reading someone else's story.

Because of her, I don't remember anything.

She has amnesia.

It's bloody.

The plot that can only happen to the heroine, happened to her.

She forgot many people and many things, not to mention the mess about her and Jiang Ding's past that was said on the Internet.

All Chen Yingli can remember now is that

she is a non-native who wears books.

A novel called "Strong Marriage Pet".

She is the vicious ex-wife who is only mentioned in three or four sentences in the book.

Not only is she vicious, she is also a f*cking evil that is rarely seen in eight hundred years.

Chen Yingli was about to quit the post, when the host suddenly reappeared and posted a long message.

[They have been together since high school. I still have photos taken by classmates when they went out on a train after graduation from high school. She slept on his lap, and their graduation photos. He is so indifferent. People, but stood beside her with a smile. He married her as soon as he became popular in the movie, and the reporter would not evade when asked. He would pick her up from get out of class, go to her performance, and travel across most of the country to celebrate her birthday. Under her camera He is always the most relaxed and at ease, and the happiest smiler. I don't know when they started to drift away. ]