Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Your subordinates seem to be afraid of you

    Yes, Jiang Ding really wanted her to remember the past, he subconsciously felt that the former Chen Yingli would never leave him, no matter what happened, he would forgive him in the end.

    Jiang Ding took the relationship between him and her for several years as a weight, and naively thought that she would be reluctant to recover her memory.

    The blood flow in his body was slow, his whole body was stiff and nailed in place, some blood lines gradually appeared in the eyeballs, and he didn't even have the courage to turn his head back, pretending that he didn't hear anything.

    Chen Yingli's mood was very complicated, as if she could no longer regard herself as an outsider and stay out of the matter, as if with that tear, she had vented out the pain that had been numb from the sudden recall of the memory.

    She and Jiang Ding are the kind of lovers who make a lot of trouble.

    All the youth was exchanged for a hideous and messy ending.

    in this book.

    He is the hero.

    She was taken out of a supporting role.

    Doomed to no good results.

    Just like in many stories, the hero's first love never ends well.

    When Chen Yingli fell from the coercion a year ago, before she fell into a coma, she had already chosen to give up.

    She couldn't hold on anymore.

    Chen Yingli let go of her tense fingers, and pursed her lips, "You should be reconciled in this way." She

    will no longer feel uneasy.

    Jiang Ding was silent, blood vessels were clearly visible on his wrist, he opened the door of the ward, walked out with stiff steps.

    He didn't know what to say, and he didn't even have the courage to turn around to see the expression on her face.

    In fact, the door of the ward was not closed tightly. Ji Yue was sitting on the rest chair in the corridor outside the door. If you ignore the throbbing veins on his forehead, his face does look very calm, and the clear ups and downs cannot be seen clearly in the beautiful dark pupils. With slender and fair hands folded on his lap, he quietly listened to the voices coming from the ward.

    In fact, I can't hear clearly, except for the questioning part when the girl suddenly raised her voice, her voice is a little hoarse.

    He could hear him being really angry.

    Not long after, Jiang Ding left.

    Ji Yue originally wanted to smoke a cigarette, but suddenly remembered that he was in the hospital, so he put the cigarette case back in his trouser pocket, collected his emotions, and went back to the ward as if he hadn't heard anything.

    The man raised his hand to turn on the light in the room, and the bright and incandescent lights danced on his face. He took out the quilt and blanket from the cabinet and spread them neatly on the sofa. After finishing this work, he turned his head and sat down. A girl in a daze on the bed.

    The lower eyelids are slightly red and look listless.

    A pair of feet kicked out of the quilt at some point, and she didn't even wear socks. The heating was turned on in the room, but her toes also looked red from the cold.