Chapter 37

Chapter 37 If you can't make it up, don't make it up...

    Jiang Ding swore that if he hadn't been dragged back to the dreamland of the past every night, he would never be willing to be Chen Yingli's licking dog.

    He is not only tough-tongued, but also hard-boned. His father broke several sticks on him but did not let him bend down and kneel down, bow his head and admit his mistake. Those dreams could easily make him uneasy. It seems to be deliberately torturing him, making him restless and miserable every minute.

    Jiang Ding went to see a psychiatrist, and said to the doctor with a gloomy face, "I don't want to dream anymore."

    Even after taking sleeping pills, he still couldn't sleep well.

    The doctor has seen his blood work and tested him. He has no depression and no anxiety. The mental state is very normal, but the complexion of the man in front of him really doesn't look very good, the fundus of his eyes is dark blue and black, thin and cold.

    Jiang Ding didn't want to listen to the nonsense the doctor said, "Can you prescribe some medicine to prevent me from dreaming?" My

    head hurt like hell. Chest tightness and shortness of breath, and the heart was pulled to produce a fine and long tingling pain.

    Why should he suffer such a crime? !

    The doctor said: "I'm sorry, there is really no such medicine." Jiang Ding endured his temper and did not lose his temper, "Then why do I have     dreams

    almost every day?"

    "Maybe you have a dreamy physique."

    "Is there nothing you can do?"

To be precise, it is not a disease, so there is no good treatment. It may be that your nerves are too tense at ordinary times, and it may be better to rest and relax for a while."

    Jiang Ding visited several hospitals, but the doctor said It's his own psychology.

    Jiang Ding felt that the doctor was talking nonsense.

    After falling asleep at night, he was still dreaming continuously and constantly.

    Dreamed that Chen Yingli called his brother carefully, and looked at him timidly, with a low voice.

    Jiang Ding saw himself staring at her indifferently and said, "I'm not your brother, don't mistake your relatives."

    He passed by her coldly, and sneered in a low voice: "My mother has only one child."

    The arrogance of a young man is a knife with a sharp brilliance, which hurts people without knowing it.

    From then on, she seemed to never call him brother again, and she didn't dare to call him by any intimate title, and she didn't dare to get close to him, and every time she seriously called him Jiang Ding by first name and last name.

    Jiang Ding thought that he had long forgotten what the sixteen-year-old Chen Yingli looked like, but in his dream, he even remembered clearly what color clothes she was wearing at that time. At

    that time, they were still in the first year of high school.

    She was wearing a school uniform skirt newly issued by the school. She couldn't help pulling the skirt down when going to and from school, for fear that the skirt would be too short, and the end of summer and early autumn are the windiest seasons in all seasons of the year. The cold wind blows the skirt.