Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Chen Yingli is very curious, how does Ji Yue know that she is pretending to sleep?

    She thought that her acting skills were already superb, but she was easily seen through by him.

    Ji Yue helped her fasten the top button of the horn button coat, and found a thread cap from somewhere, and helped her put the hat on, "It's almost there."

    Chen Yingli looked up at him, "How did you find out that I pretended to be asleep? ?"

    Ji Yue pinched her fingers, held them in the palm of his hand, and answered her in an extremely perfunctory manner: "Maybe I'm smarter."

    Chen Yingli was led downstairs by him, but she was afraid that Ji Yue would think too much, so as not to affect her The relationship between the two people, and in order not to have unnecessary misunderstandings in the future, she explained: "It's more appropriate to pretend to be sleeping, I don't want them to see what I'm thinking."

    Ji Yue hummed, unable to hear Have you come out and accepted this rhetoric?

    After Chen Yingli finished speaking, she turned the page here, and she twitched and brought up another matter, "Don't help me put on socks in the future!"

    Ji Yue frowned, seemingly puzzled, his pensive expression seemed Seriously: "Why?"

    Chen Yingli's ears turned red with embarrassment, and her voice was embarrassed: "I just got goosebumps." After putting on

    his socks, he even touched her instep with his fingers intentionally or unintentionally. pornography.

    Ji Yue's face was as usual, and he raised his eyes to look at her expression. The girl's face was as shy as cherry blossoms, and her ears were faintly pink, as if she was really shy.

    He said seriously: "Is it really perverted?"

    These words really sounded like teasing.

    Chen Yingli couldn't tell whether Ji Yue asked the question knowingly, or if he really didn't understand anything. Isn't this abnormal? ! Could it be that she is not open enough?

    Chen Yingli nodded vigorously: "Anyway, something is wrong."

    Her eyes gradually became strange, she hesitated and asked, "Ji Yue, don't you have a foot fetish?"

    "No."

    "Tell me the truth, do you really not? I I don't discriminate against you."

    "Do you wish I had it?" Ji Yue pinched her palm twice, and responded casually: "Then have it."

    Chen Yingli's voice became a little louder, and she said angrily: " I'm not joking with you."

    Ji Yue suppressed the corners of her slightly raised mouth, holding back her smile, her casual tone became a little more lazy, and her rambling voice made it difficult for her to distinguish the truth from the false, "I didn't either. Just kidding, I have a foot fetish."

    He bent down slightly, and spoke against her neck, his slightly cold breath brushed over her skin, and he said seriously: "To help you put on your socks today, tomorrow will be..." The

    following words Very intriguing.

    Chen Yingli read a lot of unhealthy literature when she was free during the holidays, and she had a lot of brains to make up what was there, so she interrupted him in time, "Stop it, I don't want to hear it."