Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Don't bother me

    Lin Yi didn't dare to say anything, but he also knew that what his boss said was just angry words.

    The apartment on Chengnan Road was rented by Jiang Ding when he was driven out of the house by his father because he insisted on acting in a movie. He and Chen Yingli lived in this small apartment of 70 square meters for two years. After getting better, I bought this house.

    After getting married, I didn't buy a new wedding house.

    This apartment does carry a lot of memories between him and her.

    Jiang Ding suddenly felt very disappointed, suppressed the sneer at the corner of his mouth, and put the pen in his hand

    aside expressionlessly, "It's too late to say this now." The mobile phone on the upper right corner of the desktop buzzed and rang. Mother's phone call.

    Xu Hongyuan seldom turns on the TV at home, and rarely watches a program on weekends, and is so frightened by the scrolling entertainment news that she almost has a heart attack.

    The two children in the family divorced without saying a word! ?

    It didn't seem to be very pleasant.

    Xu Hongyuan couldn't wait for a moment, and immediately called her son. She took a fluke mentality and thought that the media might be making a fuss.

    After the call was connected, Xu Hongyuan couldn't wait to ask: "What's the matter with you and Xiaoli?"

    Jiang Ding squeezed the phone tightly, his joints turned lifeless and cold, his eyes slightly lowered, without any intention to hide, the voice Laziness that deserved a beating: "That's what you saw."

    Xu Hongyuan took a breath, "It said on TV that you are divorced."

    Jiang Ding casually hummed, his indifferent attitude made people listen When she got angry, he said lightly, "That's right, I left her. I dumped her."

    Xu Hongyuan has cultivated her moral character for many years, her temper could not be better, and she hardly made any demands on her son, but this time she was faintly angry Edge, "Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing?!"

    Jiang Ding said, "I don't like her, and it's not the first day you know."

    Xu Hongyuan became even angrier when she heard what he said: "I don't like Xiaoli, what kind of relationship did you have with her in college? Was it me and your father who escorted you to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the marriage certificate?"

    Jiang Ding laughed, laughing. After a while, "Mom, am I your own son, or is she your own daughter? Why do you love her so much?"

    In fact, Xu Hongyuan really wanted to have another daughter after giving birth to her son that year. It's a pity that she was not in good health, so she didn't get pregnant again.

    So she took Chen Yingli to live with Jiang's family at that time, and treated her as her own daughter. The little girl was sensible and obedient, and she was much more worry-free than her willful and domineering son.

    "Let me ask you, why did you have to get a divorce?" Xu Hongyuan suppressed her anger, "She is young, what do you want her to do after the divorce? Tell mom the truth, do you have someone outside?"

    There have been endless scandals about her son in this regard.

    Occasionally, the media will take photos of going out and going to some banquets with other women, it is hard not to make people think too much.