Chapter 7

Chapter 7 You are my baby, they are all...

    The director opened his mouth wide, unable to recover from the shock of these words.

    what... what?

    Do divorce? ! And Jiang Ding? !

    or now? !

    Is it really not hype?

    The editor and director used to do nonsense shows that no one cares about. It was the first time there was so much heat, and he really couldn't bear to let her go like this. He boldly grabbed Chen Yingli's arm, "Don't worry about this, or you guys Wait a little longer?"

    Didn't she always want to leave?

    It happened to be an excuse not to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to avoid the divorce.

    Wouldn't it be beautiful to kill two birds with one stone.

    Chen Yingli said: "I'm in a hurry! I'm dying of anxiety!" The

    director looked constipated, wishing he could hug her thigh to prevent her from leaving. In fact, out of selfishness, he didn't want Chen Yingli and Jiang Decided to divorce!

    When the program team invited Chen Yingli back then, they were uneasy and kind, and the figure was her identity as Jiang Ding's wife.

    With this identity, he can enjoy Jiang Ding's popularity openly and aboveboard.

    Moreover, the public is very curious about Jiang Ding, a discordant wife who is almost never mentioned in public.

    If Chen Yingli and Jiang Ding really divorced, the show would lose a big gimmick! There is no way to continue using Jiang Ding's wife to hype.

    The director wanted to struggle again, and whispered in her ear: "Divorce is no good, I..."

    Chen Yingli interrupted him, "How can I raise fish if I don't get divorced?"

    "???"

    " I'm going to be late, so let's not talk about it."

    "..."

    Chen Yingli hurried to the Civil Affairs Bureau by taxi, but fortunately, she was still within the time frame agreed with Jiang Ding.

    Jiang Ding arrived before her and sat on the bench outside, seemingly waiting for a long time.

    She calmed down and walked in front of him calmly, "Let's go."

    Jiang Ding raised his eyes and glanced at her, humming.

    Maybe because it was the first day of the working day, there were a lot of people in the Civil Affairs Bureau and there was a queue.

    Chen Yingli's dress is too eye-catching, with white straight long legs, slender waist, attracting attention, Jiang Ding stood in front of her silently, and said with a sneer: "Those who don't know think you are here to get married."

    Chen Ying Li stretched out his hand to straighten his temple hair, "What you said is wrong, of course you have to be happy when you get divorced."

    Jiang Ding asked abruptly, "Are you happy to divorce me?"

    "I'm really in a good mood."

    There is something Chen Yingli was still very curious, what happened when they got married?

    I always feel that it is not that simple.

    When she was about to ask for the exit, the staff called their number.