Chapter 23

Chapter 23 When the junior is going to jail, it will start in three years...

    Ji Yue took two steps forward intentionally or unintentionally, her tall and handsome body surrounded her in the light and shadow.

    The man's clear and powerful breath gently brushed the ends of her hair, his deep and dark eyes lightly glanced at her, and his eyes casually swept across the girl's rosy cheeks.

    Just after taking a shower, she still smelled the rich floral fragrance of the shower gel.

    Roses are mixed with citrus, sweet and greasy with a few wisps of sweetness.

    The size of the silk nightgown was just right on her body, her protruding collarbone seemed to be glowing white and greasy, the drooping skirt just covered her knees, her waist was slender and unbearably slender, and her calves were white, tender and smooth.

    Like a beautiful red rose.

    The dress really suited her.

    Chen Yingli felt that the man's gaze stayed on her for too long, and she was a little bit at a loss by the deep gaze. If there was any sense of oppression that made her feel a little uncomfortable, she pretended to be calm.

    The man suddenly asked, "But why did you come to the island?"

    Chen Yingli felt that the coercion that belonged only to the superior disappeared, and she was relieved. She knew that she was not very famous in the entertainment industry. In the eyes of passers-by who don't follow stars, they are even less famous.

    Ji Yue is obviously a working party who doesn't follow stars, and doesn't look like someone who can follow variety shows and TV dramas. I definitely don't know that she is still a starlet in the entertainment industry.

    Chen Yingli thought for a while and said foolishly: "I am also for work."

    There is no machine for the program crew in the castle, and the cameraman is not allowed to come in to follow up.

    The middle-aged butler only allowed them to use a simple accompanying video to broadcast live on the first floor of the castle. The first thing An Ruoruo and the others did after they got a room was to wash up.

    Survival in the wild has no conditions to take a bath, they are smelly and there is no soap for them to use.

    An Ruoruo changed her clothes and met the other two teammates in the living room. She couldn't help but sigh with He Feibai, "I suddenly feel that we are really lucky in the red team."

    Some eat, some drink, and even hang out in the old castle!

    She also sneaked into the live broadcast rooms of other teams. Basically, they were all miserable and miserable. Not much better, tortured, exhausted, and imageless.

    He Feibai scratched his head, "It seems to be the same."

    Everything is developing in a very strange direction, it is outrageous to say that it is outrageous, and of course it is lucky to say that it is lucky.

    Maybe this is the more naive the better luck?

    An Ruoruo thought of the rumors in school before, those words were not good, Chen Yingli in the rumors was a person who could easily be hated, she had a lot of vanity, liked to show off, she was aggressive and possessive uncomfortable.

    Every year, people gossip about the love stories of famous people on campus in the school's internal forum.

    Every little thing will be cleared up for you.