Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Who Did You Sleep With?

    But the person who broke the news is so convincing that he even swears on his own life that the scam is very similar to that.

    I'm still fooling people in the post in the middle of the night, let them wait and see.

    Netizens who are not strong enough in willpower are really bluffed by these words, and now nothing is impossible.

    It should be... true, right?

    Divorced couples are the same as the previous program, is this an advance preparation for remarriage? It seems to explain it.

    At nine o'clock in the morning of the next day, the "PUBG Mobile" program group continued to officially announce the guests who participated in the recording.

    But from morning to night, Jiang Ding's name was not seen, which disappointed the netizens who were eagerly waiting to watch the excitement. Sure enough, the person who broke the news is a liar!

    Only they foolishly believed what the liar said, and were fooled around.

    The host who posted the latest comment has been scolded bloody.

    [Sworn such a vicious oath, and this is the result? ]

    [I really shouldn't have believed you. 】

    【Which side are you a spy from? Good hype. 】

    It is indeed very hype.

    In just one sentence, people's expectations were directly raised by several levels.

    Who wouldn't want to see Jiang Ding appear on a variety show?

    Who doesn't want to see what will happen when Jiang Ding and his ex-wife are in the same variety show?

    They gang of local dogs like such a vulgar plot direction.

    After thinking about it, either the program group is hyping it up or the spies sent by Chen Yingli are doing things to deceive their fragile feelings like local dogs.

    Chen Yingli was also the one who was fooled and almost believed it. She was even ready to pay liquidated damages and pack up her things and leave. Fortunately, after waiting for a day, she was finally able to confirm that it was fake news.

    She really didn't want to see Jiang Ding these days, and she didn't even want to hear his voice very much.

    Because she dreamed about what had happened before.

    Chen Yingli has already found a pattern, it seems that every time she sees Zhong Rufan, she will definitely dream of some scenes that she has never seen before that night.

    That night, she saw a big fire in her dream.

    A water town in the south of the Yangtze River, a beautiful ancient town, and a homestay dotted with flowers and plants.

    The owner of the homestay inherited this house from his family. The yard is not big or small. Many precious flowers are planted in the courtyard. The whole courtyard is covered with bluestone slabs. The ancient wooden coffee table smells faintly of tea.

    The room on the second floor faces the sun, and outside the floor-to-ceiling windows is a balcony with a wide view.

    The room is well lit and beautifully furnished.

    She opened her piercing eyes and stared at the ceiling above her head. After a while, she shifted her gaze to the face of the man sleeping next to her, and said in a coaxing tone, "The innkeeper said that there is a troupe going to the ancestral hall tonight." The opera in the square over there is very lively, let's go and have a look." The