Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The heroine of this book, the male protagonist is really...

    What Chen Yingli said was very unpleasant.

    A thorn in the flesh, a knife in the heart.

    Jiang Ding was already very angry, and now he lost his good face. His eyes were dark and indifferent. There was no emotion in the dark pupils, and his eyes moved over her face inch by inch.

    The aunt at home went upstairs and knocked on the door, gently urging the young couple to go downstairs for dinner.

    Chen Yingli and Jiang Ding went downstairs one after the other, and they didn't communicate much during the meal.

    Xu Hongyuan thought that the two children were quarreling again, so after dinner, she took Chen Yingli's hand and walked to the balcony. Looking at the thick moonlight, she sighed and said earnestly, "Jiang Ding is not a bad-hearted child, just We are used to having a bad temper, he is a man with a knife mouth and a bean curd heart, don't take some words to heart, he bullied you, just tell me, mom will help him teach him a good lesson."

    Chen Yingli smiled embarrassingly, Wanting to say bad things about Jiang Ding forcibly endured it.

    Xu Hongyuan laughed again and said: "I'll scold him to death in a while, look at his expression on the table just now, I don't know who to show this cold face, as if we all owe him."

    Chen Yingli Still can only squeeze out an awkward smile and fool the past.

    It was late, and neither Chen Yingli nor Jiang Ding planned to stay overnight in the old house.

    She ordered a private car on her mobile phone in advance, and Jiang Ding saw the car booking order on her screen, but said nothing.

    When Xu Hongyuan saw that the two children were going to leave separately, she already knew it. She was afraid that the two had quarreled recently and hadn't reconciled.

    Xiaoli is very soft-tempered, tolerant and tolerant, and she likes Jiang Ding so much. If it wasn't for something that touched the bottom line, she would really be reluctant to quarrel with Jiang Ding.

    When Xu Hongyuan cleaned up the house last week, she also sorted out many small objects left by her son when she was studying in the utility room, including limited-edition basketball shoes, hand-woven scarves, and couples' good luck bracelets.

    These gadgets were basically given to Jiang Ding by Chen Yingli.

    But Jiang Ding easily forgot about it, and put it aside after the

    novelty passed.

    To this day, Xu Hongyuan still doesn't know what happened when the two of them broke their faces.

    When she first fell in love, even a mother like her felt awkward.

    Maybe Jiang Ding didn't take this love seriously from the beginning, and later met Zhong Rufan who really moved him and made him fall in love with him.

    The car that Chen Yingli called on the APP was still five minutes away.

    In the villa area of ​​the old house and compound, there are not only Jiang's family, but also wealthy families who have a close relationship on weekdays.

    She stood under a tree by the roadside, and the street lamps reflected her snow-white face.

    The black car suddenly stopped in front of her, the window slowly lowered, and the man in the back seat cast a casual look at her with a complicated expression, "Where do you live? I'll take you off."