Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Jiang Ding seemed to be absent-minded. He obviously asked the question himself, but he seemed unwilling to listen carefully when he had the answer.

    He pinched his fingers tightly, his nails were trimmed clean, and they sank into his palms. After a while, there were clear and obvious marks. He pretended to be very free and easy, and said nonchalantly, "When will it be a good day?" Xu Hongyuan said

    disgustedly: "Your words Is it sour."

    "Where is it sore?" Jiang Ding's eyes hurt, and his head hurts, it may be from looking at the phone screen for too long, he leaned his back to the back of the sofa chair, straightened his long legs, and leaned back Leaning his neck against the pillow, his face was expressionless, and he slowly closed his eyes, "You can't even ask?"

    He said eccentrically, "I'm just concerned about my sister's second marriage."

    One sentence for one sister.

    These two words are specially emphasized.

    I don't know if he is angry with himself, or if he deliberately told his mother.

    Xu Hongyuan's chest rose and fell, and he was so angry that he stretched out his hand to pinch his ear, "Why are you so short of words! You deserve to be dumped. You should also do good deeds with your mouth."

    Jiang Ding gasped in pain, and opened his mouth irritably. With a world-weary and decadent stinky face, "The truth is ugly these days."

    Xu Hongyuan glared at him fiercely, twisted his ears and kicked him again, "Can you die if you say something nice? Just to save face and suffer? The most important thing in a husband and wife relationship is mutual respect. That's your wife. Can you let her lose a piece of meat or something?"

    Jiang Ding's ears were turned red by his mother, and he asked back: "You How do you know I didn't let her?"

    Xu Hongyuan's head was filled with smoke, her voice suddenly raised several degrees, "Then why did she insist on divorcing you!? Even the Jiang family doesn't want to come back now, if it wasn't for me and your father For the sake of saving face, try to see if you can still see her!"

    Jiang Ding gritted his teeth, jaw tensed, and remained silent for a long while.

    Xu Hongyuan picked up the water in front of her, drank a few sips, and calmed down a little, "Marriage needs to be managed, and she will always let you, won't she be tired?"

    Jiang Ding lowered his head, silent, letting go His mother scolded her head and face.

    After Xu Hongyuan scolded enough, he raised his eyelids and said, "Mom, it's no use scolding me to death. I was just an asshole at that time. I couldn't control it."

    He recalled the details at that time, "She thought I cheated It 's gone."

    Xu Hongyuan was stunned, and asked: "Is there really someone outside?"

    "No."

    So he was angry, irritable, and there was a kind of embarrassment that turned into anger after being exposed for using her dirty at first.

    That incident seemed to be the fuse, burning their relationship that had begun to crack before, leaving only dust and powder.

    Xu Hongyuan didn't want to listen any more, and no matter how regretful she was, it wouldn't help.

    Her son is not a good home.

    Childish, mean-spirited, and won't hurt people.

    Apart from being generous, not messing around outside, and looking better, there is nothing good in other places.