Chapter 48

Chapter 48 What About You? like me?

    It was a depressing and cold night, with a full moon overhead, and the cold moonlight barely shone into the car.

    The man's beautiful face was blown white by the wind, and there were clear blood vessels under the thin layer of skin on his thin white wrists.

    Jiang Ding clenched the steering wheel without saying a word, and after falling into a dead silence, he suddenly turned his body, his delicate and cold fingers tightly gripped her snow-white chin, and stared at her moist and bright red lips.

    The man's gaze is extremely devouring, and his nakedness reveals his ambition.

    Under her astonished gaze, the man leaned forward and approached him, determined to do what Xiao had been thinking about for a long time tonight, fiercely sucked her soft lips, and at the moment of her resistance, he clasped his hands against her with brute force. Behind him, he couldn't struggle.

    The man's breath overwhelmed her and took her breath, bit the tip of his teeth lightly, unwilling to be too heavy, although he was almost fainted by her words just now, but he managed to maintain his rationality and did not exert any force.

    With a snap, Jiang Ding was slapped across the face.

    He seemed to have expected it a long time ago, and he didn't care that he was slapped. He stared at her flushed cheeks, and reached out to touch her cheeks. The touch of his fingers was a little hard, which made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

    Jiang Ding couldn't help rubbing his fingertips down, "Let's hit it. Does your hand hurt?"

    Chen Yingli glanced at him and asked with a sneer, "Are you also so shameless in those years?"

    He has always been a A man of backbone, he used to look like a young master at all times, not to mention slapping him, or saying something he didn't like to hear, he would just turn around and leave.

    Jiang Ding smiled softly at the end of his eyes, "That's not true."

    She stared at him like this, and he felt much more comfortable. Angry kitten.

    Chen Yingli opened her mouth, she subconsciously felt that she was going to say something she didn't like to hear.

    His eyes turned cold, and his erratic and eccentric temper changed as soon as he changed, and his fingers gently pressed her lips, "Don't mention other bad things in front of me, and tell me who you like."

    Chen Ying Li wants to fight against him, and seems to have to say it, wishing she could say hundreds of words in his ear that she likes Ji Yue.

    Jiang Ding restarted the engine, glanced at her sideways, and cut her back before she could speak out, "You can say whatever you want, let's not go back tonight, I think this place is good, no one , the car is spacious enough, if you like me, I can do it here and you can do it."

    She didn't really push him, and he really went crazy to show her.

    Chen Yingli turned her head and looked out the window, "Why don't you die?"

    Jiang Ding said, "I'll take you with me when I die." The

    stalemate lasted for nearly an hour, and Jiang Ding was relentless after she pursed her lips and closed her mouth. Wish stepped on the accelerator, but his driving speed was still not fast.

    Chen Yingli lowered her eyes with a calm expression, as if she didn't even want to say a word to him.

    Jiang Ding really didn't like it. He drove back to the hotel parking lot after one o'clock in the morning. Just as the car stopped, he saw the paparazzi hiding in the dark from the corner of his eye. His eyes were slightly cold, and he turned on the headlights directly. The paparazzi who took pictures of each other so that there was nothing to hide, and took a sneak shot with the camera ran away.