Chapter 56

Chapter 56 "My sister sympathizes with you very much...

    Chen Yingli didn't remember that Jiang Ding could sell vegetables and cook, he was a typical young master who didn't touch the water with his fingers. I can't tell the difference between spinach and green vegetables, lettuce leaves and water spinach.

    And he doesn't like to go to the supermarket. Unless there are few people in the middle of the night, he will never step into the supermarket gate.

    Chen Yingli held her mobile phone, and after a while, she replied to her aunt, saying that she was going to a friend's house for dinner tonight.

    Ji Yue was busy in the kitchen for almost half an hour. After washing the dishes, he barely cut them neatly and put them on the plate. Then he suddenly found a very serious problem. There seemed to be no hot pot base in the refrigerator.

    But fortunately, it's not too late now, Ji Yue took the car keys and prepared to go out and buy some bottom materials.

    Chen Yingli ran to him and grabbed his cuff, "Where are you going?"

    Ji Yue bent down to change his shoes, calmly: "Go to the supermarket to buy hot pot ingredients."

    "I'll go too."

    "It's far away. Don't go, wait for me at home."

    There is no supermarket nearby, and the road conditions outside are not good.

    Ji Yue was afraid that she would be unhappy staying at home alone, so he rubbed her hair, "If you want to eat, send it to my mobile phone at any time."

    Chen Yingli whispered: "I lose weight and don't eat snacks."

    Ji Yue He said perfunctorily, listening to the lazy tone, he knew that he didn't believe it at all, and before leaving, he was like an old father exhorting, "If you have anything to do, you can ask the housekeeper, or call me."

    "I see, you It 's really long-winded."

    "Okay, miss, I'll shut up."

    Ji Yue doesn't mind pampering her even more, the more she gets used to it, the more pampered she is, it's better that no one else can stand her.

    Standing at the door, Chen Yingli watched him get into the car, and waved to him, "Come back early."

    "Okay."

    The wind and snow outside really discouraged her. After finishing speaking, Chen Yingli hurried back to the living room, went to the fireplace to warm up for a while, and then went to the kitchen on a whim to take a look.

    Everything is ready, only the base material is missing.

    She didn't help at all? !

    So useless.

    Ji Yue knew that he was speeding on the road, so he didn't care. He didn't rush to leave after finding the hot pot base on the supermarket shelf, and bought a lot of sweets, as well as a few dozen low-strength beers.

    When checking out, Ji Yue received a call from Zhong Wen. He and Zhong Wen have always had a good relationship.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Aren't your parents not at home?"

    "Yes." He paid the money and said casually, "Speak directly."

    Zhong Wen cut to the point, "My sister is very sympathetic to you as a loner, I will go to you tonight Sit at home?"

    This kind of activity has happened before. Save a mahjong game and play until dawn.