Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Chen Yingli looked at him silently. Once upon a time, those emotions that were so intense that they were about to swallow her had been wiped away by time. She had said to Zhuang Xihai before that after the lovers separated, they couldn't be friends.

    Chen Yingli wrapped the shawl tightly around her body to block the cold wind coming from the entrance of the hallway. She called Jiang Ding's name, chewed the two words out of her mouth, relieved more than anything else, and then said: "Now Isn't it good?"

    She pursed her lips, "If you want to forget, you will be able to forget it one day."

    "It's not today, it's tomorrow."

    "I used to think that I would never fall in love with anyone else in this life except you, It seems that life without you has come to an early end, but you can see that I am living happily now."

    "I have dreams and a lover."

    Sometimes I have to admit that people are forgetful creatures.

    Once you have a new love, you can forget the old love immediately.

    The light burned Jiang Ding's eyes red, the eye sockets were extremely sore, it seemed that blinking became a very difficult movement, and the stomach began to ache again, convulsing, the pain was unbearable, and he squeezed out from his throat: "Yeah."

    Chen Yingli saw that he was not as reticent as before, so at least he could listen to her.

    If you figure it out, you will be relieved.

    It would be too embarrassing if they really make trouble until they die forever.

    "I'm leaving."

    Jiang Ding raised his face, the half of the outline sunk in the shadows was a bit cold, he said hoarsely: "Wait."

    Chen Yingli turned around in astonishment, and before she could ask him what else to do, her arm She was pulled away by the other party forcefully, and she was forced to fall into his arms. His arms wrapped around her waist, and at the moment she wanted to break free, he tightened it hard, and a hoarse and deep voice echoed in her ears. The side rang: "Last time."

    Jiang Ding felt that the cramping in his stomach was getting worse, and he couldn't see anything wrong except that his face looked paler. He endured the pain and continued without changing his face, "Let me hug you again at the end."

    That's it Bar.

    That's all.

    When some knives were not stuck in his body, he really didn't know the pain. He seemed to feel that it was not a serious thing to lose his feelings, and it seemed that it was not a big deal to have changed his mind.

    But watching her fall in love with others, only he can understand this feeling.

    It's not just a few words, you can easily pass it off.

    Pretend it didn't happen.

    as if it does not exist.

    You can't even deceive yourself.

    It's been a long time since Jiang Ding hugged her like this. She was quiet and had no communication, as if there were only him and her left in the world.

    How nice it would be if time could stop at this moment.

    Through the sweater, Chen Yingli could almost hear his heartbeat, slowly, one by one, knocking on her eardrums.

I Kicked My Rich Husband After AmnesiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara