Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Jiang Ding took a deep breath: "You really...

    In fact, Chen Yingli did not make her official debut, but she also has more than one million fans on Weibo, and it is basically because of Jiang Ding that the onlookers who came to follow her.

    Her last Weibo update was a few months ago. It was a contrived selfie. Even with a smile on the corner of her mouth, the smile looked far-fetched, and her haggard look couldn't be concealed even with makeup on. Her eyes were tired and dull.

    Chen Yingli was melancholy after reading more than 200 latest comments. There were 199 comments discussing whether she and Jiang Ding had divorced, and the only one left was not praising her beauty, but sharp suspicion: [ You don't look like this at all now, don't use photos from a few years ago to cheat. 】

    Shabi netizens are also learning to be smart now.

    In the past few years, Chen Yingli has been photographed by paparazzi in private life photos, very haggard, embarrassed and vicissitudes, wearing a white T and black trousers, always wearing a peaked cap and black-rimmed glasses, and never taking off the mask, as if I can't see the light, and I can't see people.

    It can be said that it has nothing to do with the Jiugongge hot girl she sent out.

    Her own mother, who is already P, doesn't know her when she comes.

    Chen Yingli rushed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, it wasn't her blowing, the face reflected in the mirror was delicate and soft, the moist eyes were clean and clear, the bottom of the eyes was full of water, the eyelashes were thick and long, the skin was fair, and the complexion was ruddy.

    Very beautiful.

    Very nice.

    Chen Yingli became more confident after looking in the mirror. She went back to the bedroom, took out her mobile phone and looked through the photo album. There were not many selfies, but the few he took were really not very good-looking. The eyes are too sharp, like a wounded hedgehog, worrying about gains and losses, and feeling insecure.

    Zhang Yangmingyan's photos were taken almost three years ago.

    She just graduated from college, and then her smiles became less and less.

    Marriage can really change a person.

    From these details, Chen Yingli can easily guess that her married life should be unsatisfactory.

    She remembered very clearly that Jiang Ding had no affection for her, and was extremely dissatisfied with her and his marriage, which was settled because of his elders, from the beginning to the end.

    Jiang Ding is the only son of the family, the proud son of the sky, who is proud of himself since he was a child, self-willed and reckless, free and easy. He hates being arranged by others, especially when his marriage partner is a country bumpkin whom he despises.

    Jiang Ding's friends always joked about her kissing his doll, saying that she was Jiang Ding's child bride.

    Chen Yingli didn't say anything at that time, she seemed to be resigned.

    After school in the evening, Jiang Ding unexpectedly waited for her at the gate of the compound. He raised his cold eyes and looked at her quietly. He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled mockingly, "Won't you resist? Why do others want you to marry whom? Just marry who?"

    Chen Yingli squeezed the milk tea in her hand, pursed her lips, and remained silent.

    Her parents are dead and she has no other relatives.