Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Contrived female star (third watch)...

    Zhuang Xihai couldn't bear to look at Jiang Ding's face any longer, and carefully tried to get the phone back.

    The young master was holding the phone silently, his fingers were tightly pinched, just when she thought Jiang was going to have a fit, he hung up the phone without saying a word.

    The man returned the phone to her blankly.

    Zhuang Xihai took the phone in fear, raised his eyes to look at his expression, the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were filled with extreme coldness, he clenched his teeth, and his jaw line was sharp.

    She laughed dryly, "Jiang Ding, I'm going to the bathroom, I'm sorry."

    The lights were turned on at the dinner party, and the French windows and doors on the balcony blocked the sound of people.

    Jiang Ding just drank some wine, and his drunkenness was blown away by a gust of cold wind at night. He thought over and over again what Chen Yingli said on the phone just now.

    The most ardent and steadfast love.

    most frenetic.

    The most faithful.

    Jiang Ding used to think that the love between him and Chen Yingli was not fanatical, and it was hard to be considered conscientious. At least during this period, they did not have a third party.

    The only thing that can be criticized is that he really doesn't take her seriously.

    The beginning of the relationship was unclear and muddled.

    During the years of dating, I seemed to have lost my mind, but I didn't seem to care that much.

    It's ridiculous to say that the time when he had the best relationship was the year when he lived the worst.

    The delicate Chen Yingli was willing to accompany him to endure hardships, bought two long-distance train hard-seat tickets, and headed west.

    But less than half an hour into the car, Chen Yingli hugged him with tears in her eyes and said she wanted to get out of the car.

    He was about to nod when she said forget it.

    Chen Yingli was a bit squeamish, but she endured the 20-hour train ride just like that.

    At night, I could only curl up on him and sleep for hours.

    Since when did it change?

    Probably because his career has improved a bit, his father is no longer aggressive, and he himself is not very content with the status quo. After making that movie, he has lost much interest in this circle.

    After graduation, his parents would always mention marriage before him.

    Father often said in a tone that made him uncomfortable: "Look, we are right, Xiaoli is a good boy."

    Even if you couldn't accept this marriage contract at first, don't you still fall in love with her now?

    It is precisely this kind of father's arrogant attitude that makes him feel that his marriage is still being manipulated.

    Less than half a year after marriage, he was busy with work and rarely went home.

    But that was not the time when he and Chen Yingli had the most serious quarrel.

    A delicate, naive girl who can't bear the slightest bit of deceit and lies, her questioning gestures are willful.

    The clingy side becomes an entanglement.