Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    be is clear and plain.

    Be's thoroughly.

    Be's worst cp in the history of the entertainment industry!

    Chen Yingli never took the initiative to mention Jiang Ding in front of the public every time, but someone always spread rumors about her and Jiang Ding's past. Of course, she had to deal with the rumors quickly, so she didn't want to be misunderstood in vain.

    Even if people keep saying that her behavior is to cheat on her ex-husband.

    But so what!

    Cengjiang's fixed point of popularity should be regarded as compensation for his being so stingy during the divorce.

    Chen Yingli and Jiang Ding's CP fans are now pitifully few, and the once very strong sugar cracking group has very few people left.

    Before the divorce, there were more than one hundred people, and the number of people who left the group on the day the divorce news was officially announced was as high as fifty.

    Now there are only seven or eight people left in the group.

    These few fans are very determined-the CP they knocked on will never be.

    Lows are temporary!

    The group owner has accumulated more than 30,000 fans on Weibo by editing and writing articles, and the content on Weibo is repeated over and over again every day-he loves her so much, and she loves him so much.

    [Jiang Ding has debuted for so many years, has anyone seen him lose his temper? No one, has anyone heard of him blocking anyone? No, what does this mean, our pears are special. ]

    [Oh, he's just jealous, he doesn't understand those people who run away, it's your loss if you don't invest in our pair. ]

    [Going to revisit the 100 candies of our fox pear group again, I look left and right to see that fat pears are the most special existence in Jiang Ding's heart. ]

    This Weibo, which was shared by CP fans, was reposted by a well-known Weibo marketing guru.

    @冷笑大家人家: "Repost some text that people can't understand..."

    This marketing account has a great influence, and it is often reposted by tens of thousands, which is much more popular than some 18-line small coffees.

    The comments are also mocking: [What did the doctor say? ]

    [Parents should ask for another one if they have the conditions. Don't they know what the word divorce means? 】

    【Risk and fiery in a trance hahahaha, today's source of happiness. ]

    [Chen Yingli's fans are just as shameless and jealous as she is? The toes I saw curled up, and I wanted to dig my head into the soil in embarrassment for them. 】

    It seems that in the eyes of everyone, the word jealousy has nothing to do with Jiang Ding. His personality is extremely cold.

    Jiang Ding's fans even felt that Chen Yingli's trumpet was mixed into Jiang Ding's jealous comment. Only she can say such shameless words.

    On the other hand, these people attacked and ridiculed mercilessly, and felt that Chen Yingli would not make any splashes in the future, and they were not afraid of offending her.

    When there was a lot of discussion on the Internet, Chen Yingli was tidying up the bedroom, putting all the belongings of another man in this apartment into cardboard boxes, carrying them to the garbage station downstairs, and throwing them in without hesitation.