Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The boyfriend with a bad temper has never lost his temper in front of her, he is gentle and easy-going, easy to get along with.

    Friends of his age are humorous and approachable.

    The security measures of the new crew are not as good as those of the previous crew, and there are many proxy shooters squatting outside the nanny's car.

    Chen Yingli slipped into Ji Yue's car under the cover of bodyguards. Sheng Ran sitting in the back row was already wandering back and forth on the verge of starvation, playing with her mobile phone with her legs crossed, when she heard the door lock open, she raised her eyelids , seeing her smiled.

    Before coming here, Ji Yue told her that Sheng Ran was treating guests to dinner tonight, and Chen Yingli was always willing to show a little more good looks to those who could get her a meal, and smiled at him.     Sheng Ran didn't really understand the job content of an actor before, and he still doesn't know much about it now. He glanced at Ji Yue, and finally found a place to use his bad water. He asked Chen Yingli: "Do you shoot large-scale scenes by yourself, or do you do it yourself?" Substitute?"     Before she answered, Ji Yue calmly reminded, "I bought your favorite strawberry milk."     Chen Yingli found strawberry-flavored milk from the storage compartment, bit open the straw, and answered Sheng Ran while drinking. question, the naturally relaxed voice sounded a little sweet, "I don't know."     She bit the straw twice, drank a small half bottle of strawberry milk in one breath, hiccupped, and added: "In the future, I will act I'll tell you when I get to a large-scale scene."     Sheng Ran said meaningfully.     After drinking the milk, Chen Yingli turned to look at Ji Yue, and asked him, "Would you mind?"     Ji Yue said something against his will without changing his face, "No."     Sheng Ran really admired Ji Yue's lying eyes His ability is calm, calm, and not guilty at all. He didn't want to dismantle Ji Yue's stage, "You won't be afraid of being struck to death by lightning if you say that."     It's just his amazing sense of belonging.     Nervous jealousy, not to mention large-scale scenes, ordinary kissing scenes that borrow seats will pull down unhappy faces.

    Ji Yue glanced at the man in the back seat through the car window mirror, and sneered: "You can get out of the car now."

    Sheng Ran sighed: "Listen to your words yourself, you are not guilty."

    This kind of lie is Will be damned!

    Saying the word "mind" will not kill you.

    Chen Yingli asked again: "Then why didn't you come to visit my class this time?"

    Didn't you just want to avoid it!     After a moment of silence, Ji Yue uttered

    two words: "Go to work."

    Chen Yingli didn't believe his excuse, "You just don't want to watch me make a kiss scene."

Personally, I can't bear to listen to their sticky conversation, and continue to fan the flames to watch the excitement, "Mr. Ji, I really don't mind going to the scene to watch the kissing scene next time, and prove yourself with actions. I don't mind if you bring me with you."

    Ji Yue Without squinting, his cold and serious eyes were fixed on the front, and he refuted him without any emotion, "I don't need to go to the set to watch, I can act for you at any time." There

    is a bit of traffic during the rush hour after work, and the speed of the car is slow.

    Sheng Ran really wanted to get out of the car, "I can get out."