Chapter 24

Chapter 24 will be as enthusiastic as before...

    Chen Yingli looked at the news that Jiang Ding was haggling with her in a serious manner, and found it very ridiculous.

    He himself suffered from hysteria and felt that she was being taken care of by others, as if he was saving her in a noble way.

    Chen Yingli replied casually: [One billion, not a penny less. 】

    After replying to the message, Chen Yingli looked up and saw two people sitting across from her staring at her curiously, their eyes wide open, An Ruoruo asked her in a tentative tone, "Sister, who are you chatting with?" Huh?"

    Chen Yingli thought for a long while, then opened her lips and said, "What an evil pen."

    "..."

    Chen Yingli felt that it might take some time before dinner, and she was a little uncomfortable being stared at by the two children in front of her, and she had nothing to do. It's okay, so I can only change the topic stiffly, "Did you take a shower?"

    An Ruoruo said: "Yes, senior sister, didn't you notice that we both changed into new clothes?"

    She really didn't pay much attention.

    An Ruoruo actually didn't dare to touch the things in the guest room at first, until the housekeeper told them that there was no taboo except that they could not go to the third floor, and the clothes in the closet were specially prepared for the overnight guests.

    Just no pajamas inside.

    It's just a normal change of clothes.

    She thought that the guest room where the senior sister lived was the same as theirs, and she was a little curious about where the nightgown she was wearing came from. Could it be that the senior sister brought it secretly without telling the program crew?

    An Ruoruo didn't ask, but I'm embarrassed to ask.

    Chen Yingli abruptly changed the subject, "Then we'll just wait for dinner."

    An Ruoruo didn't recognize the strange man in the kitchen. When he just came downstairs, the butler showed up with a smile and asked them to turn off the live broadcast equipment. Or you can choose to point the camera at the forest outside the castle.

    She couldn't hold back her curiosity, "Sister, who is the man in the kitchen? Do you know him?"

    Chen Yingli didn't think much about it, "I know him, he was invited to work today."

    An Ruoruo suppressed the seeds of doubt in her heart, scratched her head, and always felt that the identity of this man was not as simple as it seemed. Identity can be hidden, but there is no way to hide the temperament of the body.

    She was about to express her doubts when the man had already served the prepared dinner.

    There were four steaks and two unopened bottles of red wine on the long table.

    An Ruoruo couldn't hold back and drank a couple of glasses, and felt that she was superfluous at dinner, and wanted to run away when she was full.

    I don't know why, I just can't wait.

    Chen Yingli looked at the backs of the two of them making excuses to leave, feeling strange in her heart, "Are they in a relationship? How did they run so fast?"

    Ji Yue lightly sipped his red wine and raised his eyebrows slightly, "It's possible. "

    Chen Yingli smelled the mellow and rich aroma of red wine, she raised her trembling eyelashes, and asked the man in front of her in a weak voice, "Where did this wine come from?"