Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The bride price of the daughter-in-law.

    Hand slippery, must be hand slippery.

    Jiang Ding has been known for his aloofness since his debut, he is like a two-hundred-five, awesome, no matter how big the wrist is in the circle, he is not worthy of his attention, and it is impossible for him to take the initiative to single pass.

    [Is there a bug in Weibo? 】

    【Heh, I'm ready to remarry, and sure enough, men still like to act like a vixen. ]

    [Jiang Ding should not covet my wife. 】

    【Brother, wake up! ! ! Don't be fooled by her beauty! ! ! ]

    [I don't believe it, it must have been hacked, I can't accept it, how can my sister-in-law go around and still be her. 】

    After Jiang Ding followed Chen Yingli, he immediately sent her a private message on Weibo: 【Next Sunday is my mother's birthday, you have to be conscientious, won't you not come? ]

    [Of course, if your conscience is eaten by a dog, I can't help it. ]

    [But I believe you are a kind person. ]

    [Also, hurry up and shut me down. 】

    Chen Yingli didn't know anything about it, because she didn't go on Weibo at all, or An Ruoruo suddenly found her, and asked her coyly: "Sister, are you and Senior Jiang getting back together? "

    Chen Yingli's face was full of question marks, "No."

    An Ruoruo dragged her voice out, "There are rumors on the Internet that you are going to remarry."

    Chen Yingli is an intermittent Internet user, only when she is bored. She can climb the Internet to watch netizens quarrel, but she really doesn't know what explosive news happened on the Internet recently.

    "Could it be that Jiang Ding and I were photographed again?" But no matter how awesome the paparazzi were, they couldn't get into the owner's building.

    "No." An Ruoruo didn't know how to tell her. After hesitating for a while, she said in a low voice, "Senior sister, go online and check it out yourself."

    Chen Yingli was confused and logged into Weibo. Saw her name on it.

    After a few minutes, she finally figured out what was going on.

    She clicked on Jiang Ding's Weibo, which hadn't posted a status for several years, which showed that the other party had followed her.

    Chen Yingli clicked on the private message and glanced at the few words Jiang Ding sent, she decisively deleted the conversation, and very indifferently removed Jiang Ding from her fans.

    Chen Yingli removed Jiang Ding.

    Removed him.

    remove.

    Why do netizens who eat melon feel that this kind of scene seems familiar, as if they have seen it somewhere before.

    The Internet has memories, and they quickly remembered that when Chen Yingli was following Jiang Ding, Jiang Ding had repeatedly removed her from fans.

    Tat for tat.

    [How to remove fans! I warn you Chen Yingli, don't be ignorant of good and bad. ]

    [I'm so mad, who does she think she is, the pretty girl is speechless. 】

    【What does this mean? Is it Jiang Ding who is chasing backwards and hasn't caught up yet? ]