Chapter 80

Chapter 80 I'm Pregnant

    Chen Yingli's suspicion is not unfounded. Although the date of her visit to her aunt every month is not very precise, it is not bad, and it may only go around for two or three days.

    It was delayed for more than a week, and this situation had never happened before.

    But it may be too arbitrary to infer that she is pregnant because of this, maybe it has something to do with her recent irregular work and rest? This is also uncertain.

    A few days later, her aunt still did not move.

    Now Chen Yingli couldn't sit still anymore. She searched through her circle of friends and found that there are not many good friends who are married and have children, and they can be counted on one hand. So she used the simplest method - Baidu.

    [If your period is delayed, there is indeed a possibility of pregnancy. And this possibility is relatively large. ]

    This is the answer given by Baidu.

    Chen Yingli felt even more uneasy after reading it. Could it be that she and Ji Yue were too unscrupulous in the town, busy in bed having fun during the day, and still like this at night, so they got tricked?

    It's not right to count the days.

    How can there be signs so soon.

    When Zhuang Xihai went to help Chen Yingli decorate the wedding room, she found that she was depressed and sullen, "Do you seem to be in the mental state of marrying a rich man soon?"

    Chen Yingli was listless and sat cross-legged on the ground. Biting her lip, she stopped talking a few times, and then slowly said: "I might be pregnant."

    Zhuang Xihai didn't understand for a while, "Is it possible to be pregnant?"

    Chen Yingli scratched her head, "I'm not myself Are you not sure?!"

    Zhuang Xihai put down the vase in his hand, sat in front of her with a serious expression, lifted her face which she was trying to avoid, stared into her eyes, as if looking at some criminal, "Are you pregnant?"

    Chen Ying Li shook her head: "That's not true."

    Zhuang Xihai went to touch her stomach nervously again, "Fat?"

    Chen Yingli has been lying at home with salted fish these days, serving delicious food and drinks. There is indeed a bit of meat on her stomach. She said: "It's from eating."

    Zhuang Xihai doesn't even have a boyfriend, and she doesn't know what it means to be pregnant. How do you feel? I have only seen my sisters get pregnant and have children. I have no such experience. "Then why do you say you are pregnant?"

    Chen Yingli said irritably, "Because my aunt didn't come this month."

    Zhuang Xihai: " What if it's premature menopause?"

    Chen Yingli: "..."

    Get lost.

    Zhuang Xihai saw that she was too serious and wanted to joke with her to adjust the atmosphere and ease his mood. Then she was a little puzzled, "It's not a bad thing even if you are pregnant now? And don't you like children very much yourself?"

    Even so, Chen Yingli was flustered.

    She was not ready for a new life.

    But she does like children.

    When she and Jiang Ding hadn't divorced before, she often fantasized about when she and Jiang Ding would have a child. Not to restore the relationship with her husband, but to have a relative of her own.