Rose 🔞🌹

Helpless. Completely at his mercy. Willingly forced into submission.

But not alone.

She held no control over the waves of emotions washing over her again and again. They clashed with her arousal, evolving into a storm that swallowed her whole.

She'd wanted to beg.

In the darkness, she wanted to wail and plead for him. To call out his name. It was a release in itself to cry out, to hear her own voice.

"Please," she whispered.

Then louder. "Please Yami, I need you so bad." More tears welled her eyes, and she
choked on the words as they came pouring out. "I can't wait any longer. Please, please take me. Make me yours."

His breath lingered over her skin, goosebumps forming as the replied. "That's my girl."

Then he sank to his knees, kissing as he descended, and his tongue slipped between her folds. Her legs buckled and more tears slipped down her cheeks, not from sorrow or despair, but relief.

She groaned, long and low, as he took his time lapping away until she thought she's faint. His tongue rolled over her clit, pushing up the hood and dipping into her center. Fingers kneading her thighs and ass, he helped to support her weight as he feasted.

It was too much. She began to shake, her muscles exhausted, but he kept on. A part of her was tempted to ask him to stop, to plead for mercy even though she knew he wouldn't listen. Even though he'd just part her folds until she was stretched and all the more accessible, and wouldn't care if her tongue forgot how to function.

Only a specific word could save her, but this time, she didn't want to be saved.

Her legs caved in, held open by the restraints and pushed further apart by Yami's shoulders. She cried out, struggling, and a dark, almost lethal growl came from between her thighs as Yami nipped at her clit. He sucked it between his lips, teasing with his teeth until every cell in her body burst. Little red rose buds grew from her briars, their scent filling the bedroom.

She slumped, unable to beg for him to stop or continue. She didn't know which she wanted, either.

Then his warm hands gently massaged her wrists, signaling the vines to vanish. Her magic and body obeyed him, falling into his embrace like a worn out doll. He repeated the action at her ankles, and at last she was released.

Soft blankets met her chest as he laid her on the bed, rubbing his hands up and down her back. He leaned forward, pressing his erection between her ass, still slick from her orgasm.

"I'm not done with you yet, pretty little rose," he hummed, licking at her pulse until she could feel her heart beat rise again. He nuzzled into her neck, then bit down on her shoulder. "Don't tell me you want to be done already?"

She sucked in a sharp breath and squirmed beneath him, loving the weight of his body and how his heat met with hers.

"No," she groaned. "Give me more. I can take it. I need it."

His lips curved against her skin, and he left a trail of bite marks over her shoulder blade.

"Are you sure?"

Enough energy has returned to tease him back, and she arched her ass into his hips to try and wiggle away.

"Don't go easy on me," she warned, now struggling to inch closer to the edge of the bed. "Or I might get away."

He pinned her down, but her hands still clawed at the mattress. She would do this. She could struggle. She could fight, and he wouldn't stop her.

***

"Nice try," he hummed, loving the fight she still had within her. This drive, this endurance and will to overcome—it truly set her apart from the rest.

"I'm not done," she insisted, refusing to give up.

He shifted, pressing down on each of her thighs with his knees and watched her twist and turn in an attempt to get the upper hand.

He clicked his tongue, sliding his hands up her thighs. Her breaths hitched, but her eyes didn't flicker. If she she was able to get away from him even an inch, then she would win.

As if he'd let that happen. Playing with her had just gotten to the fun part.

Two of his fingers slipped inside her with ease, and effortlessly he curled them into her g-spot.

She stopped breathing all together and groaned into the blanket, hands balling into fists.

"What's the matter?" he teased. "Don't let me stop now."

She huffed and raised her head, and he pumped his fingers in and out just the way she liked. Grinding her teeth, she buckled her hips in an attempt to throw him off. It only pushed him deeper, and made her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"That's it," he encouraged, giving her deep, deliberate strokes.

Her thighs clenched, and her arms stretched to the edge of the bed, mere inches away from being able to pull herself out from under him.

He sped up the pace, and her thrashing intensified. She was on the brink, holding herself back as long as she could.

Leaning over her, he brought his thumb to her clit and traced small circles over her swollen nub.

"Come for me, Char," he whispered.

Little whimpers and sighs tumbled from her mouth as her muscles released their tension, her body at last allowed to succumb to the pleasure.

She was so beautiful.

He couldn't even wait for her to finish before thrusting inside, her walls still trembling with her second orgasm. Greedy vines grew from her tailbone and encircled him, pulling him closer as he dove in again and again, rocking them both into oblivion.

Her pain, her pleasure, and her love bit into his flesh, squeezing out every ounce of strength he had left. She consumed him, absorbed everything he had to give and made it into something beautiful.

A bed of roses bloomed over them both as he let himself loose control and spill inside her, collapsing with her entwined in his arms.

A/N: Wheeeww!

I think... that's as good a ending as any🫣.

However! Not sure if anyone here remembers, I wrote a smut offshoot to this that was taken down last year. It's a short 6 chapters, but I could tack it on at the end here if you like?

& a huge thank you once more to all the lovely readers of this story, I hope it made you smile at least once.