Battle's Eve 🔞

Legs trembling, Charlotte stepped into the steaming water and sighed, literally melting into the bath. Worry about the mission slid out of her mind and a knot in her chest untied.

Yami slipped into the opposite side, their legs resting outstretched at the other's waist.

"I needed this," Charlotte cooed. Life was also so stressful, but Yami always had a way of making things better, more manageable.

"Me too," he said, his voice gruff unlike the water that lapped at her chest.

She felt a large hand take up her foot and without hesitation let him lift it to his chest, his fingers rolling circles into her skin. He moved deftly up to her calf, then she felt a gentle nip at her big toe. Yelping from surprise, she pulled back, but his grip prevented her from much movement.

She looked across at Yami, whose eyes were as dark as obsidian, hooded and staring at her over the top of her leg. A breath of awe filled her lungs.

The way he looked at her. Like she was the center of his existence.

He brought his lips again to her toe, nibbling at the pad and then doing the same with the next. By the time get got to her pinky toe her leg was trembling all over again.

Wordlessly he placed her leg back in the hot water and picked up her other one. This time she tensed, skin crawling with anticipation. His fingers moved up to the base of her knee and back down again. She had the urge to jump in his lap, but didn't want to spill any more water than she already had.

His teeth grazed the pad of her toe and instead of jerking away, she sighed, a buzz of pleasure collecting at her center. His hands moved back up her leg, rough callused fingers stroking her warmed flesh as he bent over and reached midway up her thigh, then came back down again.

"Yami," she groaned. He knew what he was doing to her, and it wasn't fair.

"Hush," he grunted. "Let me enjoy you."

With that her eyes rolled back into her head. Exactly how much does he want to enjoy?

He shifted in the bath, the water rising up and then down again over her now peaked nipples.

A lone finger circled her entrance. She immediately relaxed further and opened her legs wider, her knees resting on either side of the tub.

But he didn't enter her. He didn't journey upwards, either. Just circled the folds at her entrance, eliciting another groan of frustration from Charlotte.

His finger trailed over to her hip, to her navel, and to the other side. For a second he pulled away, then a flick came to her clit. She gasped. Her muscles clenched.

Another.

She held her breath for a third, but none came.

Instead his hands caressed her hips, gliding upwards until he cupped her breasts. She arched her back, filling his palms with her supple flesh.

He rolled and pinched her nipples, the steam rising from the water warming her chest. Then he blew it away, and cold air shocked her sensitivity.

"Ah," she moaned as he pulled her hardened buds to their full length. The next thing she knew she was in his arms, being carried to the bed.

A towel was already laid out as he set her down, covering her wet skin with dewy kisses. She threaded her fingers through his shaggy hair, feeling the warmth of his skin as he knelt over her, then pressing his weight down fully.

Her legs split for him, his sold erection sliding across her juicy folds. She wanted to kiss him so badly, but his head moved down to her stomach, out of reach.

Enviously her vines grew from her sides, brushing over Yami's shoulders and exposed back. She let herself feel through them, encircling his body with thorn-less appendages. His shoulder blades popped out over a toned back, the indent of his spine surrounded by rock-hard muscles.

His tongue swept over the dimples above her hip bones, and her vines tightened. Then dove into her awaiting sex. He held her down with an unbreakable grip as he lapped at her labia, and finally closed on her clit.

"Yamiiii," she sighed, relief bursting in her core. It was quickly overrode by a buildup of nerves, his tongue darting out in bursts then swirling lazy circles into her.

Small, sharp thorns began to grow on the vines around his arms, swelling along with her arousal. Yami hummed into her engorged skin, sending a vibration to her core.

She panted as the sensations became too much to bear, jaw hung open in a wide O before her eyes snapped shut. All that existed was Yami, his hot mouth over her clit and his hand that held her down.

One hand left her hip and she reflexively shifted, the intensity of her pleasure overriding all else. With two fingers he split her farther apart, lifting the hood over her clit and dipping in tongue in for more.

"Yami!" she gasped.

He hummed in response, pushing over the brink of no return. Not waiting for her to settle, he moved his mouth up to her breasts and bit down at the same time he plunged into her.

She moaned, despite trying to be quiet. His teeth rolled over her nipple as he pulled out and thrust in again, hitting a nerve that tore through her.

Her body quaked, no match to his raw strength as he pulled out and thrust in again. His teeth found her other nipple and pulled. Briars fully formed over her arms, they gasped in unison at the push and pull of their desire.

At last Yami quieted her lips with his own, dominating her mouth like a prisoner of war. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms over her head, at the same time speeding up his thrusts.

All Charlotte could do was groan into him, her velvet walls raked over and over with his steel rod. Her legs quivered— body spent as she clenched around him— but that only made him all the more fervent.

She swore he grew a size bigger insider her, stretching her beyond the limit and coating himself with wave after wave of her nectar.

Finally he broke their kiss and with a deep, gravelly voice groaned her name, mashing his sex to hers one last time.

She opened her eyes to see him starting at her, eyes dilated and smoky. She smiled.

"My Charlotte," he whispered, voice sounding as worn out as she felt.

Their bed transformed into a garden of fresh roses, blanketing their bodies as they held each other.

After their heartbeats returned to normal, Yami pulled out, leaving her feeling more than empty.

He grabbed an extra towel and wiped them both clean, then tucked her into the covers. Nuzzled into his soft, hairy chest, she breathed in his familiar scent.

"You worried about tomorrow?" Yami asked.

"Yeah." Charlotte sighed, more out of contentment now than concern. "Something isn't right."

She hugged him tighter, "but if you're with me, I know it'll be okay."

He kissed the top of her hair. "Yes, it will."

A/n: Um, so I kinda got carried away. Hope you enjoyed the detour.