His 🔞🌹

She could never forget the feeling of that black void swallowing her up. The shadows clinging so tightly, it was as if they'd replaced her skin and poured endlessly into her lungs. The suffocation of silence. A void of nothing.

The lingering promise of Yami's rescue, just out of her reach.

Ever since they'd gotten back to the capital, Julius gave everyone who's been captured a mandatory month off high risk missions. The Magic Knights Exam was rescheduled, and in the meantime, she spent her days practically on a leash at Yami's side.

Sure he'd gotten a little overprotective recently, but if she were being honest, she wanted him close. The nightmares weren't all that bad once she heard his voice calming her, and the weight on her chest lifted when his arm replaced it.

He tied her down—mentally, and at the moment, physically too.

Standing upright, vines extended from her wrists to wrap around the top of their canopy bed, while more at her ankles secured her feet to the ground.

Spread eagle, her breathing grew shallow and ragged as Yami brushed callused fingers over her thighs, back around her calves and up the curve of her ass. He traced each vertebrae and circled her arms, stroking each finger before moving to brush hair back from around her face.

The gentle touch was almost all she could sense, but something else pressed on the back of her mind.

She let out a small gasp, an intangible thorn of fear hooking into her psyche.

Reliving those nights when she's been alone—and admittedly, afraid—at first only added to her anxiety. It grew worse and worse, until her own shadow might as well have been her greatest foe. She'd chastised herself, frustrated that at the moment of battle, she could be strong, but once it was over she crumbled.

She'd thought something must seriously be wrong with her. Something must still be attacking her, a trace of a spell or another curse, but the doctors confirmed she was perfectly well. On paper, at least.

Yami saw the truth. He was the only one she trusted not to judge her. The only one who didn't need to see her as The Noble Woman of the Roselie Household. The one who found a way to a cure.

"I'll never let you go, Char."

His baritone voice soothed over her, wound through that awful feeling of weakness and allowed her to feel vulnerable. To be vulnerable, and to confront her emotions in a safe way.

In the shadow realm she couldn't cry. She couldn't scream. In order to survive, she'd been forced to push away the one thing the enemy had wanted her to succumb to—but here, she didn't have to worry about letting her guard down.

She could cry, so she did. And sometimes screamed, too.

All the while Yami tended to her, treading the line between monster and man, and in doing so, piecing her back together again.

Here she was reminded that nothing would ever take her from him.

***

"You know you're mine," he murmured.

Charlotte's eyes stared up at him, wide and glistening, precious orbs of blue. He could see the shadow of fear, the ghost of memories that still held her captive. But he  also saw love, so much of it that his stony heart turned into a ball of molten magma, hearing inside his chest.

She nodded, expression soft as her lips parted. He slid a finger down her face, along the soft curve of her cheek and the gentle slope of her jaw.

"And no one gets to take away what's mine."

Stripped and put on display for him by her own vines, but those simple words were what made her blush.

She smiled as a tear rolled down, and he greedily licked it up. A smile curled his own  lips. She tasted like the rarest delicacy, the most divine offering. The warmth of her love and the heat of her lust radiated about them, charging her Ki and enwrapping him with her emotion.

"Mine," he whispered, and with that same breath, they both shuddered.

The hardness of his arousal was painfully clear to both of them, nudging between her thighs. Her pain could never turn him on, but seeing her preserver through it, to see her being so strong because she knew he'd protect her, was unparalleled. Exquisite.

He couldn't help but brush his mouth against hers, breathing in her scent and taking the very air from her lungs.

It wasn't a kiss. It was a declaration.

Charlotte was his gift from the Gods, and not a single day passed where he could take that for granted.  

He pulled back, holding the back of her neck and checking to make sure she was okay. He'd stay with her, like this, as long as she needed. He's hold her and kiss her and give her every sensation she desired without a single wish for his own pleasure.

"My prickly queen," he hummed. "Tell me, what do you need?"

"Touch me," she whispered without hesitating, the faint hint of a whine biting into her words. "Make me feel you."

He groaned, pressing his hips into hers as he claimed her mouth again. Her lips were so tender, her tongue slick and hot against his. The kiss deepened and he continued to explore along her jaw, down her neck and around her collarbone. All the while she wiggled here and there, tryng to fight the pleasure and sighing as she finally gave in.

The vines kept her place, secured her exactly where she needed to be and he took advance of how every inch of her was left exposed. His fingers trailed down as his tongue swirled at her color bone. Her arms pulled against the vibes, and her fingers flexed as he teased her.

"Remember what to say if it's too much?" he asked before going any further.

She hummed in the affirmative. "Red rose."

"Good girl," he praised.

Her head tipped back, mouth open in ecstasy. Those cherry lips he'd kissed were swollen and wet, but something else demanded his attention. Arching her back, the two beautiful points of her breasts angled up at him.

"So fucking gorgeous," he muttered, rolling one between his teeth. "I'm going to devour you."

And he did. Her legs began to shake as he made sure she felt the full force of his desire. Precum leaked from his tip, and the moans she could not longer stifle drove him wild, until he pulled his lips back to hers.

"Beg me for it," he growled. "How desperate are you to get the one thing only I can give?"