MORE BOOKS

Here's a peak at my other works and a place to share some of your own!

Color Me Crimson (Levi Ackerman) 

Hanna (read as Hanje), young woman whose depression has spiraled due to the recent loss of her job, and Levi, a vampire bound by oath to rescue those in need, must learn to trust each other in order to save themselves and others from a clan of corrupt vampires.

Nia's Resolve (College Playboy) 

Nia, a studious freshman emerging from a broken home, steps right into the searching gaze of the single-minded and self-assured playboy Caspian, and soon neither can ignore the shock waves caused by the other. But Caspian isn't some mysterious character in one of her stories, and Nia is resolved to be unmoved by lust...or love, if that's what turns out to be.

Link in the comments.

I'll be updating this chapter as I publish new books, more Yami fics lined up in the works! (I WILL write that werewolf AU and it's gonna be hot. Update: I've chosen a title and cover art, so we're getting there.) Stay tuned 📡 & follow for more regular updates.

AND why would I leave out a space for your wonderful books??? I- a reader- would do no such thing, because as a reader I really enjoy a good story. So comment the title/link for your books in the appropriate category! And spread the love ❤️

YamiChar fics ➳

Black Clover fics ➳

Other Fanfics ➳

Original Fiction ➳

Mature Fiction ➳
(As in explicit sex/violence/etc)

*This is not a R4R page. I merely want to build awareness and have this used as a resource to connect writers and readers alike.