Lust

~YAMI~

Nozel's metallic stare bore into Charlotte. At the mention of curses, the cold Silva had immediately tensed and this time it was Dorothy's turn to run her thumb quietly along the back of her mate's hand. Yami was impressed that her humble touch had the power to calm such an arrogant man down. Maybe Nozel had a saving grace in his life after all.

Yami hadn't noticed that his stare was equally as intense as Nozel's, forcing the two men to eye each other warily. Their women tried to ease the mood, but they all knew that the topic was too severe to be treated lightly.

"Would either of you like to explain what is going on?" Nozel pointedly asked.

Yami huffed. This was the last topic he wanted to bring up in front of the Prince of Shitty Nose-braids. What the hell is Charlotte thinking? Why him? I'd rather not discuss my sex life with this constipated virgin.

Then, Dorothy awoke. Her eyes opened to reveal her beautiful rainbow eyes, lined with a row of thick eyelashes. Everyone's attention immediately shifted to her.

"Perhaps this conversation would be better suited for my Glamor World?"

Her girly voice soothed the atmosphere and Nozel's ears turned even more red. Already knowing the answer, she lead the group out of the main gathering room to a small lounge, where they found a few couches and chairs. Yami sat down, pulling Charlotte with him, still clasping her hand in his. Nozel sat across from them and guided Dorothy onto his lap. Well I'll be damned. Maybe he's not a virgin after all.

Dorothy's sparkling pale pink grimoire opened in front of her, and Yami felt his body slump against Charlotte's as their minds were transported into the Glamor world. He awoke on a large, poofy bed standing next to Charlotte.

"You may explain your situation in privacy now," Dorothy's enchanting voice rang out like a narrator in her very own world. Nozel stood embracing her from behind, ever the poster boy of regality, but looking just a little less tense in this place.

"Well, as you probably know, Yami and I... we... a-hem," she chocked on her words, she's so adorable, "recently became... an item. I began to notice that w-when we uhhh..." her face was beet-red at this point and I can only imagine what the other two must be thinking. Nozel was averting his eyes while Dorothy stood with a blank expression on her face.

If Dorothy were to imagine what I'm imagining right now, then it would have to appear in her world, and that would not be good. Even if Pointy Sliver Nose isn't a virgin, he's not prepared for that kind of scene.

"When we kiss," Yami interjected. The faintest sigh could be heard from Nozel and Dorothy giggled.

"Don't be shy, hun. We are all adults here. Nozel and I are no strangers to intimacy," she said, her tone that of an older-sister, but the meaning behind her words much more shocking. Nozel's face was sheet-white while his ears were tomato-red. Hahahaha I'm never letting him live this down.

"Yes," Charlotte confirmed, a bit more confident now. She squeezed Yami's hand and continued, "When we kiss there are times when my passion seems to trigger my curse again. But, instead of enclosing me in a prison of time... my briars attack Yami. I'm afraid I don't know what to do about it or why it's happening."

"My dear, your curse was broken by falling in love with this man, was it not?" Dorothy asked.

"It was," Charlotte responded, "He was the only man, who I felt truly deserved my affections."

Even though she had already told him this, Yami's heart did a flip in his chest. He still couldn't grasp that he could really be that important to someone, let alone Charlotte Roselei. Dorothy giggled again.

"Yet your roses remained blue, as a symbol that the curse had not been fully removed from you. It took you twelve years to finally act on your feelings for him, what a shame, hun. Do you think that getting butterflies in your stomach is the only aspect of love?"

"My dear, it is much more complex and involved than that. Your curse didn't imply that mere infatuation or admiration was enough to break it's grip on you. If I recall, the exact words were to 'have your heart stolen by a man'. You will remain under it's effects until you learn the fullness of that statement."

"Your issue of losing control is because you are now denying yourself a critical aspect of love, as you once denied yourself the ability to love a man romantically. Nozel, why don't you inform us... what part of love Charlotte is now experiencing?"

Dorothy looked at him with a sweet, innocent smile. Then he said the one word that no one would ever imagine coming out of his lips.

"Lust."

A/n: what do you think of Dorothy and Nozel being the mentors to our new couple?