Control

Semi 🔞 chapter

"Don't worry, all you need to do is relax... and focus on controlling those prickly vines of yours... haha, although... I won't be making it easy for you."

~CHARLOTTE~

Slowly tracing his lips along her jaw line, he relished the subtle taste of her skin, sweet like honey. Then he focused on the sweet spot at the curve in her neck, nibbling and pulling gently with his lips, earning him a soft moan. He chuckled against her skin, the small vibrations making her moan a second time.

Tonight he was being serious, and instead of rushing to the finish line, he remained concentrated on that one spot, loving how he made her squirm underneath him. He couldn't stop, she was too addicting. After leaving a trail of red marks down her neck, his lips went back up to dance with hers.

During their kiss, Charlotte was finally able to acknowledge just how much she wanted Yami, and in more than a purely innocent way. Something about his dark and sinister nature appealed to her. She was ready to open the flood gates to all her built up emotions for him. Letting her heart reach out to his, she realized that she was willing to become his in every way.

In the moment she did this, her briars sprung to life just like they did in the cave. When she accepted her lustful desires and no longer held back how much she wanted him, her mama reacted in a strange, new way. Once again she could sense the same things that her briars could sense. Not in a visual or even a physical kind of way, but she was intimately aware of everything around them. As they wrapped around Yami, she found that she could direct them, purposely curling them around his bulky muscles and nestling them against his warm, firm skin.

She was even able to dull the thorns. If she relaxed fully into him, and allowed the sensations to take over her body completely, the thorns retreated and no longer patronized their target. Yami was no longer the enemy, as long as Charlotte truly believed that.

Her hands grabbed onto his waist, brushing against his abs and squeezing tightly every time her body got too sensitive. A knot of nerves had formed in her belly, aching for release. When he was satisfied with his work on her neck, admiring the trail of dark marks, he went down to her side. With one hand he slid her silken nightgown up, exposing her smooth belly.

Though her breasts were tempting, he skipped over them, leaving her craving his touch as they withstood the chilly air. The breeze from the window she had cracked open earlier was steadily whisking away their body heat. This way, her only relief from the cold was his body, his hot skin becoming all the more desirable.

He held her down firmly with both of his hands, trapping her within his grasp. Steamy breaths and hungry kisses cascaded down her stomach, causing ripples of pleasure. She struggled against his sensual touch as he overloaded her nervous system, but he never let up. Her moans became muffled as she bit her lip. The briars that were wrapped around the top of his arms began to grow small thorns as her arousal grew.

"Don't stop those beautiful noises... I made sure no one would be able to hear us tonight. It's okay. Tell me how good you feel."

"Mmm, okaymmmnnnn!"

She moaned louder as he sucked on her side, just below her ribs. His tongue flicked across her skin sending jolts of electricity to her brain and reverberating in between her legs. Her emotions were quickly rolling out of her control. She had no idea that Yami could make her body feel this way. It was like she was completely surrounded by him, his scent, his body, and his passion for her.

She knew she wanted him, she had at least admitted that. But this? This was on a whole other level. He was asking her to relinquish every last drop of control in her body over to him. And he wasn't letting up. He was determined to win her over one way or another. Her internal drive to constantly keep herself in check fought a vicious war against her external stimuli.

His hands crawled up her ribs, the tips of his fingers lightly tracing her hard nipples. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to breathe normally. Her body was overreacting to his touch. She felt almost feverish with the need for him.

Just get it over with. I can't stand this torture. I can't... keep my composure when he does things like this...