Here With You- 6

I sip sake as Charlotte holds tightly onto my arm. Yeah, it's not really her scene, but she manages to pull it off. I glare at anyone who dares to stare at her, and believe me, a lot try to.

There are those that would think I'm harmless without my sword, but they would be dead wrong. Anyone who lays a finger on her will soon have that finger broken.

"This's some strong stuff, can't get it the same back at home," I happily declare, finishing off my third cup. Just one more should be enough for tonight, can't get too wasted when I have such a pretty girl at my side. Now this felt more like my kind of vacation.

As the bartender slides a refill my way, Charlotte intercepts it before I do. I quirk an eyebrow at her as she hesitantly holds the cup in her hands. This should be interesting. 

"Should I?" she asks me, her voice barely audible above the music. I shrug my shoulders, I couldn't care either way. She won't like it... but hell if I can tell her what to do.

"You won't like it," I say back to her, the music drowning out my voice as well. She crunches up her forehead and braves a small sip. Color instantly rushes to her face. This happens to her every time she tries to drink.

I sigh, then take the cup from her hands and pour it all down my throat at once. Fire spreads throughout my chest and burns into my cheeks. Charlotte just wasn't made for this kind of thing. She couldn't take drugs because she was the drug. Feeling decently buzzed, I set down a stack of bills on the countertop and turn my attention towards her.

"Feel like dancing now that you got that out of your system?"

"It wasn't that bad."

"I'd hate to know what you think's terrible, then."

I grab both her hands and keep her close to me as we make our way from the bar area and towards the source of the music. Not wanting any creep to be grinding up on my doll, I find a pocket of space near the wall and look down at her. Fuck. Maybe I got a little too drunk. I can't keep my hands from running up and down her waist, the thin fabric of her dress letting me feel every curve of her sexy body.

"I'm not a dancer, doll, so you gotta take the lead on this one," I inform her, loving the idea of her dancing for me. Despite my slightly slurred language, she seems to be really into my current state of mind and turns around only to roll her hips to the beat. Hell yes.

I pull her towards my pelvis and eat her up with my eyes. One of my hands goes to her shoulder while the other stays on her hip, and I grind hard into her. She returns the favor by pushing back into me and I moan loudly.

The room is getting uncomfortable hot and I don't like it, so I rip off my tank top to find some relief. Charlotte didn't seem to notice and keeps dancing to the beat. I hope this song never ends.

Out of nowhere I feel another soft body bump into mine. What the hell? Charlotte spins around, and at the same time our eyes land on another female trying to dance her way in between us. Before I even get the chance to do anything, Charlotte's fist collides with the female's face.

I'm so proud.

Now dealing with a pretty bad bloody nose, I think it might even be broken, the random female runs off into the crowd. Charlotte glares up at me and I don't like the look I see in her eyes. But at the same time I do.

"Why did you take your shirt off, you dumbass," she hisses at me. Oh. My bad.

I grab her and spin us so I have her pinned against the wall, trying to make it up to her. Now that the shirt's off I'm not putting it back on, so I might was well use this to my advantage. Her fingers come up to steady herself against my glistening six pack.