Riding the Waves 🔞

At first the kiss was slow, brimming with thick emotion. Yami couldn't tell who was really kissing who, or which one of them was clinging to the other.

All he cared about was showing her how much she meant to him. How much she had come to mean to him.

Legs and briars wrapped around his waist, he lifted her up and shifted so that he was sitting with his back against a flat rock. A cool breeze wicked away the salt water from his skin, but he felt like he was on fire.

Charlotte's hands combed through his hair, her lips seared into his, her legs squeezing their two bodies into one form. Her briars steadily crawled across his arms and legs, locking him into place.

Groaning, he let her weight rest fully on his lap. She responded by grinding her hips into him, her thighs bringing with them a delicious heat. He needed to be inside of her, to make her feel as good as she was making him feel.

"I need more," he muttered while trying to lift her dress up. It was wet, and stuck to her skin, moving his hands around her body only made his heart race faster.

"Is it okay?" She asked, "If we do it here?"

He didn't really care, the only difference between right and wrong for him had become what Charlotte wanted and what she didn't.

"Just... use your briars to make a wall around us..." He responded.

She followed his instructions, caging them in and lifting her dress off at the same time. Mesmerized at how comfortable she had become with him, he couldn't take his eyes off her, not even when she reached for the zipper on his pants.

She didn't have to ask if he was aroused. To his utter astonishment, she bent down, wrapped her hand around his length and then, hesitantly, she took him into her mouth.

It took everything within him not to cry out. This was heaven, it had to be. There's wasn't anything that could be better.

Thin golden threads spread out over his thighs as her head slid up and down. Gathering them up, he held her hair out of her face, admiring her beauty. The beauty in her body, in her intelligence, in her ability to love.

He was almost as his breaking point. She didn't event have to put in much effort, it was her. Her essence that pushed him over the edge.

"Char... Char w-wait. Please," he panted, "I want to feel you ride me."

She looked up, her lips red and swollen. Not skipping a beat, he guided her face to his lips, cradling her checks with his palms. Sliding his hand down her body and between her thighs, he pulled her bikini to the side, shivering when he brushed against her wet heat.

By now Charlotte knew what to do. The couple fit together like a glove, their bodies completely intertwined. Briars swirled around Yami's body again, even curling around his throat as his lips sucked gently on Charlotte's sweet spot. He could tell she was still timid, leaning into his movements instead of willfully taking the lead.

More than anything he wanted to see her really cut loose. To delve into her sexuality, and use him as her personal sex toy. Gripping onto both of her hips, he guided her, using his own body to give her momentum.

A groan arose from her throat, now marked with very faint blotches. It was music to his ears. Closing his eyes, he let out a moan of his own.

Charlotte picked up the pace, placing her hands on his shoulders and throwing her head back. She began to take over, letting her briars cut into him as her velvet walls dominated his throbbing erection.

He tried to say her name but it came out too mumbled to recognize as his hands floated back up her chest. She might have responded with her own muffled version of his name, but it was really too hard for him to focus.

Tracing along her hard nipples with each of his fingers, he looked down at her flushed face. The expression of peace and bliss she wore was sexier to him than any clothing- or lack of- could ever be. His body quivered down to the very core.

Their movements in perfect sync, he rocked into her as she came down on top of him, pushing him deeper, letting him fill her up completely. He felt her everywhere on his body. It was all Charlotte- from between his legs to the tips of his toes and the crown of his head.

Heart beating wildly in his chest, he gasped as he felt an orgasm rip through his core. Charlotte kept going, digging her nails into his back as she cried out. Seconds later she collapsed onto his chest, head snuggled into the crook of his neck.

Once again they were surrounded with a blanket of red roses. The smell intoxicating him, he placed a hand on her back, then closed his eyes.

My Charlotte. Forever Mine.

A/n: Wow. I am blown away at how much support this story has gotten! A big thank you to all my readers!! This week let's have a goal to break 20k reads and 1k votes, yeah? So re-read all your favorite parts and remember to vote on all the chapters :)

Literally this storyline was just rambling around in my head, and then I thought, why not write it down? So that's how I started writing. I encourage all my fellow writers to get out what's stuck in your head, whether people read it or not! Your voice is worth taking the time to preserve.