Pleasure 🔞

Feel free to skip if you wish, the story will still make sense. (But if you appreciate the steamy scenes, do check out my book, Nia's Resolve.)

"Yami! Don't leave! I want you! I want this! I need this..." Her words filled his heart to the brim.

Closing the gap between them, he brought their lips together in a tender, light kiss. He could tell she was still tense, and he knew she wouldn't enjoy this if she maintained that kind of energy. At least he knew he wasn't forcing her.

Her skin was like silk under his calloused fingers. It almost felt sinful touching her, but this was Yami and he would never be ashamed of loving a woman. Her hair flowed down her shoulders like a waterfall of refined gold. She was hot to the touch, even warmer than the water that swirled around them.

"Relax. It's okay," he coaxed her. His thumb traced her bottom lip and ran over her jaw line. She wanted to relax, she really did, but after constraining herself for so long it was the only thing she knew how to do. Her eyes looked up at his, pleading with him to help her. He swore he would do anything for her, and he knew this job would undoubtedly be his favorite.

Pulling her to his chest, he whispered, "Char, don't deny yourself pleasure when you're with me. Not anymore."

His words and his touch undid her. She melted into his arms against his burly chest. He brought a hand up to the back of her neck, supporting her head as he kissed her deeply. She let his tongue explore her mouth, yielding her lips and full control over to him. Small moans filled the carvern, echoing like music to his ears.

His other hand slid from her back to her chest, groping her supple breasts. She had never been touched like this before. Even though she had thoughts of Yami being with her in this way, actually experiencing it was something different entirely, and she was loving it.

"Ya~mi... mngh," She moaned, trying to ask for more as he slipped his tongue over her neck and sucked on her sensitive skin. Unconsciously, her briars had wrapped around from her back to Yami's, spiraling down both his legs.

The sting of pain made his manhood throb profusely. He intentionally focused more on her sensual spots, pushing her to extend her vines further. The pain was like a drug to him, addicting and pleasurable. It intensified everything he was feeling, from the soft marshmallows on her bosom to the sweet scent of her hair.

He walked them towards the edge of the pool, relishing in the way his muscles flexed against the restraint of her briars. He wanted to feel himself inside of her, her soft and prickly parts converging on him all at once. She let him guide her as he hoisted her up on a mossy rock. Her legs hung on either side of him, and she marveled at just how incredibly strong he was.

She rested her head on his shoulder as his hand moved in between her legs. An intense feeling of vulnerability accompanied the pleasure spreading through her body, but she trusted Yami, so she let down her guard completely. His heart raced at the fact  that she was very turned on. Not only had her briars reached past his knees, but she was also dripping all over his hand as he fingered her.

"Char, you're so damn sexy," he muttered as he spread her apart wider. She really didn't know how to comprehend his words, she knew people talked about her in that way, but no one ever dared to say it to her face.

Her fractured thoughts were interrupted by a very large and obvious something being pushed inside her. She gasped, he was much more than she anticipated. Placing his hands on either side of her face, he braced her against himself. He didn't have to ask if it was her first time, but that made it all the more sensual for him.

"Hold on to me," he instructed, his voice deep and raspy. She tightened her arms around his neck as a tinge of pain made her whimper.

"That's good, you're doing so good right now. You feel so amazing," he panted, sliding into her as gently as he could. It wasn't easy, he was excruciatingly turned on and she was incredibly tight. Her briars had lost their grip on him and he pouted at the loss of contact. Once he was fully inside her, he connected their lips with a kiss.

He gripped onto her, losing his sense of balance as he slid in and out of her. Her briars weren't coming back, and she had stopped making those delicious sounds, he knew something was wrong. Always being quick on his feet, he pulled out and made her flip around so she was kneeling with her round ass in the air.

He climbed up onto the moss behind her and positioned himself at her entrance. It was easier to penetrate her this time, and they sighed in unison as he filled her again. Soon he worked into a steady rhythm and watched as briars crept out from near her tailbone, searching for him.

He put both of his palms at her wide hips, making contact with the lustful briars. They clung to him and he groaned as they bit into his wrists and grew up his arms. His thrusts became more powerful and urgent, causing more vines to erupt out of her and entangle his thighs. He exclaimed at the pain that coursed through his body, straining to keep himself from orgasming. These sensations were so strong, much more than any liquor he had ever drank.

Charlotte began to tremble, her body shaking like a small earthquake had hit her. She tightened around him and trapped him from moving as freely as he had before. He could only push into her deeper. Her fingers clawed at the mossy floor. The vines constricted around him. He knew he couldn't take anymore.

"Aaaaahh~ " Charlotte moaned as she came, her body twitching with her orgasm and her vines dissolved instantly. He had to shove her back to pull out in time, reaching his own climax and shooting his hot liquid onto her blushing butt cheeks.

She collapsed onto a carpet of vibrant red roses in full bloom. They had sprouted up all around her, and Yami felt a familiar tingling sensation envelop his body as he collapsed on next to her. Her red roses were... healing him?

He could tell the potency of her magic had almost doubled, it was truly astonishing. Was she even conscious of her magic right now? He doubted it, her eyes were closed with a blissful expression that gently blanketed her feminine features.

What an incredible woman.