A Woman's Desire

~CHARLOTTE~

W-what? Did Nozel just say? L-l-lust?!

Charlotte unconsciously wobbled as her mind shattered into a million unfinished thoughts. She had never seen herself as a lustful person. Even when thoughts of Yami came to her mind, she had always been careful to view him as a whole person, not some sex object. To share such an emotion with perverts and disgusting men...

No one could deny how attractive he was, but her love was all-encapsulating. At least it was supposed to be. Should I not just look at him? He's so attractive I can't not think of being intimate with him... he's so good at it too...

"Charlotte," Yami's gravelly voice snapped her back into reality. He had braced her against his shoulder, which only made her mind more distracted. She shut her eyes before she could see anymore of him.

"I don't know... how to stop... thinking about you..."

Nozel scoffed, "Lust is not somethig to be ashamed of. It's just something to keep private. A lady of your stature is already well practiced in the art of molding herself to fit her environment."

"Hun, it's okay. You're an adult woman. You have needs. So does your mate," Dorthy chimed in sweetly.

Now it was Yami's turn to scoff. Charlotte tried her best to digest their words. She had always heard the word lust in stories about whores and playboys. Was it not something to detest? Something clearly wrong or immoral? Yet what Nozel said made a lot of sense. He and Dorothy looked like a white collar couple, but they had this Glamor world, where they could do anything they wanted and no one would be the wiser... Could she and Yami develop something similar?

The truth was that even though she had envisioned herself being with Yami for years now, her mind had always stopped at the point of their kissing. Anything further was beyond her, because she never thought she'd actually let them get that far. She had no idea the intensity of the feelings that would appear inside of her with his every display of affection. Looking back, this was inevitable, but she had always thought she'd be strong enough as a woman to tame those emotions. She would not be weak because she wanted to be dominated by a man.

Charlotte took a deep breath to compose herself and opened her eyes. She straightened next to Yami, holding her head high like she was taught to do. Returning to the conversation, she heard Yami saying something to Nozel.

"So, you think that the curse actually goes away completely when her roses take on the red color?"

"You'll have to test out the theory, but yes."

"Love, in it's purity, isn't something that you can experience once and maintain forever in the same frequency. Relationships take work and that entails reminding each other of the love you've experienced even when you don't feel it's strong pull. Perhaps the change will last for longer periods of time as you two begin to confide in and work together more. I'd say that the curse will only stay broken for as long as her mind and body are both in harmony with yours," Dorthy concluded.

"What I gather from what you're all saying," Charlotte said, finally being able to participate, "is that my curse will actually go away completely?"

"Well, it only lasted about two hours before your roses began to fade back... it'll take training if you want it to last longer," Yami answered her.

"I doubt it will ever be a permanent change," Dorothy added, "but, for a period of time when you are in completely sync with Yami, you will be restored to your full strength."

Nozel added a final thought, "If anything, this puts you two among the strongest teams in the nation. It would be worth developing."

Their words soothed the storm in her heart. Yet something still didn't add up. Why did she lose control when she lusted too strongly for Yami?

"Thank you for your insights. But still, do you think there is a way for me to maintain control, even when I... um..." She still couldn't say the word.

"Now that you have a name for your emotion, I think it will be easier for you to control your briars. As long as you permit yourself to feel what is only natural. My guess is that your fighting against your true feelings caused the lack of control all along," Dorothy sweetly replied.

Charlotte nodded, "Thank you, again. How can I repay your kindness?"

"The only thing we ask is for you to remain discrete when bringing up Dorothy and I. Most people can only guess at the nature of our relationship, and we prefer to keep it that way. In return, we shall keep what was said here private as well," Nozel stated.

"Pshhh, like we'd care to gossip about you of all people," Yami chided. He and Nozel exchanged a dirty look.

"Then we should be heading back before dinner starts," Charlotte said, braking the tension. Dorothy nodded with a mischievous smile, then released them from her spell.

A/n: Okayyyy seriously guys?

Did you see how many views this story has?! It's crazy good!!! Tysm! 🤍 I love your votes and all your comments too, even the simple ones. Keep it up!

Is there anything you want to read from me? Other ships? Specific scenarios? You guys deserve it.