Naturally

~CHARLOTTE~

"I- I'm covered in dirt right now Yami, please d-don't do things like that," Charlotte stammered as his lips left a hot impression on her cheek.

Something has really gotten into him today, first he picks me up like I'm a helpless lady, and now he's kissing me even though I'm covered in sweat! What is he thinking?!

He smirked in reply, and kissed her other cheek despite her efforts to hide her face.

"Put me down!" She whined at him. Even though she was wriggling about, she didn't make it so difficult as to make him drop her.

He groaned at her antics, "Fine, if you insist, I'll put you down. But, I want to kiss my Prickly Queen, so at least wash off your face." She stiffened at his words, wanting to be miles away from him and only inches apart at the same time.

He carefully set her down by the side of the pool of water, letting her lean against him so as to not put pressure on her twisted ankle. She sat down on the springy moss floor and put a slender hand into the water, doing anything to distract herself. To her surprise, it wasn't cold like the air in the cave, it was even a little warm!

"Come feel this! It's... not cold at all. Could this be a hot springs?" She still couldn't bring herself to look at him and instead swirled patterns into the surface of the water. He crouched down and put his own hand in the water. It was, indeed, a natural hot springs. Although steam didn't rise off the pool, it felt almost body temperature.

They both idly touched the water avoiding eye contact. Charlotte's head was spinning with a million thoughts and desires. She didn't want to imagine what Yami might be thinking right now. The serenity of the cave, the intimacy of their date, the strength of her attraction to him...

It was beginning to feel a little hot, and she needed to get her mind clear. Her armor suddenly felt too heavy. So she removed it. Letting out a long sigh, she splashed some water on her face. It was overly refreshing and she felt much better.

She turned to see what Yami had decided to do, and found him still crouching with a hand in the water. A pair of hungry, deep umber eyes pierced her wondering gaze, effectively pinning her in place. The light created from their mana cast shadows on the sharp angles of his face. In this environment, he looked more like a beast than a man. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to... but, she didn't want to look away.

"Yami..." her voice was layered with tension and a hint of desperation. His name tasted especially good on her lips. Her breath barely escaped her as she finished her statement, "I... washed off my face for you."

Then, he was on top of her. Their lips moved in unison. Passion passed betweeen them. Sparks flew in the air. His hand cupped the back of her head as his body bore down on top of her, pressing her back into the ground. It felt suffocating, but she enjoyed it. Her hands wandered over his muscular arms and down his chest, stopping at the top of his trousers.

He ripped his shirt off, pulling it over his head and swiftly returning his lips to hers. Her clothes became increasingly burdensome to her and everything in her world was spinning. She realized her briars had erupted from the whip at her side. They twisted and turned up one of Yami's arms, digging their thorny claws into his flesh. Seeing this, she froze.

Her hands fell to her sides, cushioned and cooled by the moss. Both of their chests heaved with excited breaths. Instantly she was back into her controlled mental state, and her briars dissolved. Tiny droplets of blood formed on Yami's skin, a dark red that looked almost black in the dim blue light. She looked away, but soon realized there was no where else to look.

"Char," Yami was using his serious voice. "Look at me," he commanded. She obeyed.

"Do you want this?" He asked her, looking her directly in the eyes. Yes, heavens yes I do. I've wanted you for so long...

"Do you want this?" She asked in response, her eyes flickering to the wounds she inflicted. His finger touched to her chin, redirecting her gaze back into his eyes. Her face was on fire. Her body was pulsing with passion.

"I do. I enjoy it." His eyes revealed his absolute honesty. As much as it relieved her to hear this, it was just too overwhelming in the moment. She couldn't make her mind loosen its grip on her heart.

"Can you... turn around for a second?" She asked timidly. He backed off of her and walked a few paces away.

Once she regained her personal space she felt a little more at ease. Her fingers trembled as she stripped off her own clothes. She had never done this before, and she was a nervous wreck. Deciding she couldn't handle Yami looking at her yet, she slipped into the water and limped to the deepest point, the warm spring water fully covering her bare cleavage. She heard the splash of water as Yami entered behind her.

Is he wearing clothes? Or is he naked too?? What do I do now?! What does he expect of me??!

"If you tell me to, I'll turn around and wait outside," Yami's voice came from a short distance behind her. She strained to keep her neck from turning. The water shifted again, he was moving, but she couldn't tell in which direction. In a moment of panic, she spun around.

"Yami! Don't leave! I want you! I want this! I need this..." Her eyes landed on a scene of perfection. Water lapped at the toned muscles of his abdomen, an eerie glow surrounding his exposed upper body. There was no turning back now.

A/N: As you can tell, the content of this story has taken a mature twist. Don't worry- if you don't want to read it, the 🔞 chapter is optional. Buckle up and enjoy the ride ;)