"Sure. You seem pretty great," I said with a smile.

"Awesome, I'll come by the bus about 3?" He said standing up, and helping me up along the way.

"That works." He pulled me into a hug, shocking me, then I pulled away. "I'll see you later today then, yeah?"

"Yeah, sweet dreams Laiya." He walked off, leaving me and my guilt alone. It's not a date. It's not a date. It's just friends hanging out. It's not a date. I repeated walking back on the bus. 

I got to my bunk feeling my drowsiness overwhelm me, and slipped back in to a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

"Dude, how long do you think she'll be asleep?"

"Should we get her up?"

"Don't! She's such a demon in the morning. I got her up ONCE at my apartment, and she threw her clock at me. I swear that bruise is still there."

"Guys, shut up! She can probably hear you."

Seriously boys are a hell of alot more annoying than girls in the morning. I pulled back the curtain on my bunk, and walked to the bathroom. Hearing alot "she's up," and "act normal." I got in the bathroom getting ready by putting on my appearence for the day. I pulled on my plain jean skinnies, a black shirt, wool sweater, and my Toms. I decided being plain with my hair with it's left over curls, and putting a knit hat on. I applied my mascara,pale lips, and eyeliner going for a comfy look.

I walked out and went to the front with everyone staring at me. When I say staring, I mean outright eyes bugging out of their heads staring, I got some coffee and sat down at the table when I couldn't bear it any longer.

"What the fuck is up with everyone?" I asked looking at all of them.

They looked at each other when smiles started bursting on their faces. Alan was the first one to say something.

"YOU WON!!!!" 

"What?" I asked looking at him like he's finally gone full crazy.

"You won the photo contest!! Adam isn't that happy, but you freaking won!"

"Really? That's awesome!"

"Laiya, we should go out and celebrate tonight!" He looked at me expectantly, and I couldn't help but smile at my favorite ginger.

"Sure, I should be back by then. It'll be fun." I said then glanced at him. He had a confused look on his face, but before he could say anything HE spoke to me.

"What do you mean 'you'll be back'? Where you going?" Austin asked making me look at him, and of course my butterflies couldn't help showing up. I could tell he wasn't very pleased at the thought of me going anywhere.

"Oliver asked me to spend the day with him, so I thought it'd be cool since we have the day off," I said looking away from Austin feeling the disapproval radiate off of him.

"Is it a date?" Adam asked with a smile on his face. 

"HA, no. It's just us getting to know each other. A girl can go just be friends with a boy, ya know." I said dumping the rest of my coffee in the sink and cleaning my cup.

"So, is it going to be just you and him?" Austin asked. I heard the sadness creep into his voice, and I walked up to him looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be back before you guys even notice I'm gone." That's when a knock came from the door, I grabbed my camera pecked Austin on the cheek, and walked outside.