Chapter 70

"Dad! You can yell at me and get upset all you want later but now we have some real work to do." She said.

"She's right uncle Jackson. We found a lot of leads but unsure of putting it together." Kaitlyn added. As soon as I were about to speak I got a text message.

"Son of bit-" I said cutting myself off as I stared at my phone.

"What is it?" Scott asked as I showed them the message.

Unknown:

You want her out? Confess your secrets and sins to each other. I'm really curious about what would happen if all those darkness are let out from each of you? ;)

~Black Masked

"What does that mean?" Kaitlyn asked as we all looked around and out the window to see if there's anyone or clues of anyone. For Black Masked to know us in here, they have to be around.

"That we may need to play a game of never have I ever and truth or dare." Ava said as we all looked at each other

"What?" Evelyn asked.

"She's right, but what kind of secrets can any of us possibly hold that can get us in terrible trouble?" I asked.

"Do you- really want us to answer that? Starting with you... I mean.." Ava said looking away, pretty sure she means my relationship with Jason Kim.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked putting on his protective uncle armor, looking at us.

"Nothing- its not important right now." I said quickly.

"Really?" He asked crossing his arms.

"You'll find out later anyways." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"So what do we do now?" Jackson asked.

"Well we get back home and we meet with aunt Aria, we confess whatever we need to and see where it goes from there." I said and we looked at each other nodding.

We all headed back the way we came. Scott, Jackson and Evelyn in one car while Kaitlyn, Ava and I in the other. Everyone was dead silent during these times, afraid of what we might have to confess or hear from the others.

Honestly I'm more nervous and little bit scared of the confessions I'd hear from them if they're being honest. But again it's Veronica's life so no one would wanna risk it.

********
After arriving home, we got a good blow out and scolding from Aria before freshening up. Scott and the others distracted the security guards and cops thats surrounding our home for us to sneak back in. Talk about drama.

"Alright so confession...whose fir-" I started but was cut off by another text message.

"Is it Black Masked again?" Kaitlyn asked as all eyes were on me. I nodded and showed them the text.

Unknown:

Film the confessions.. video record everything on the camera you found..

~Black Masked.

"Seriously?" Ava said rolling her eyes.

"What camera?" Aria asked.

"Crap I totally forgot to check the camera out...I found it in Michelle Durant's room at their Lake House." I said.

"Just copy and paste everything on your laptop and then we can use the camera." Ava said and I nodded.