Chapter 64

"I'm Selena, Selena Johnson." I said.

"Nice to meet you Selena." She said as we shook hands.

"You too Jordin." I said.

"Its like you're Selena Gomez and I'm Jordin Sparks." She said and I laughed.

"True. We should do an collab." I said and we laughed a little more.

"Would you two like to share with the rest of the class what's so funny?" He asked.

"Yeah you." I said in a low voice and Jordin tried to hold back her laugh.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Its nothing Mr... Kim?" I said in a confusing way. I can't believe I almost forgot my frickin teacher's name.

"Keep going babes, you're doing well." Jordin said as we both tried holding back our laughs for dear life.

"What are your names?" He asked folding his hands looking at us with serious faces. Shit! I hope no one recognizes me after the whole scandal thing from my uncle Brandon and grandparents.

"Jordin Montgomery." She said. Now its my turn. But since Jordin didn't recognized my identity then no one else should right?

"And you? Little miss joker?" He asked which got me annoyed since the class was laughing a bit.

"Selena." I said losing my confidence.

"Selena what? Selena Gomez? Or is it Selena joker?" He asked which got me even more upset.

"No. Its Selena... Johnson." I said and then I got all eyes on me.

"Isn't she apart of the Johnson family?" I heard someone asked.

"I think she's Brandon Johnson's niece." Another said and I looked down, afraid to look up.

"Okay we get it... you guys have never seen someone as pretty as her with a perfect name to match before, chill she ain't going nowhere." Jordin said and I looked up to her and smiled a little.

"Okay Ms Johnson and Ms Montgomery, both of you will see me after class, alright?" He said.

"Yes Mr Kim." Jordin said sarcastically while I just nodded.

"Now, everyone let's just focus on one thing today. We'll read and just go through the passage of page ninety four." Mr Kim continued.

After class, as everyone left, Jordin and myself went to meet Mr Kim at his desk to the front.

"Girls. I know this is the beginning of a new chapter for which seems like both of you... my advice is don't fool around, especially at the start else you wouldn't reach far." He said.

"Thanks for the advice but we can handle it. Earlier we were just making friends with each other, nothing more." Jordin said.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with making friends but friends when it comes to studies and your future career makes no sense. Stay away from that, it'll help you later on." He said.

"Got it." We said.

"You're both dismissed. Have a great day." He said.

"You too Mr Kim." We said. As we were about to leave he called us.

"Ms Johnson a private word please." He said. I looked at Jordin and she nodded.

"I'll see you outside." She said and I nodded. I then walked back to Mr Kim.

"Yes Mr Kim, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I don't want to push anything but when it comes to my students, I want their learning environment comfortable and free. So when the class started whispering about you, did you feel hurt?" He asked and I sighed.