Chapter 4

I walked out my room and went outside with the others. We were all sitting on the sofa. I sat next to Kaitlyn and on the  opposite sofa, Ava and Selena sat together.

"This pizza is delicious!" Kaitlyn said.

"Thanks. We bought it from the restaurant a few blocks from here. Not too far actually. " Selena said as I bit onto the pizza while staring at my phone on the table.

Who could that have been? Is it Selena trying to take revenge from me or something?

"Ronnie?" I felt someone shake my shoulders lightly. It was Kaitlyn.

"Yeah?" I asked and realised everyone was looking at me.

"Did you hear what we said?" Ava asked.

"I'm sorry...I didn't." I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked nervously.

"You seemed..." Selena start but I cut her off.

"I said I'm fine." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"Anyways, do you have a boyfriend?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"What? Isn't this what we're supposed to ask if we want to get to know each other?" She asked and everyone looked at her shaking our heads.

"Well... at the time, no I don't." I said.

"Well we all have boyfriends..." Kaitlyn said and I looked at Selena confused. How'd she pull that off, without anyone knowing?

"Been a few months." Selena said.

"Mines been like two years." Kaitlyn said.

"Woah.. two years?! That's cute!" I said and she blushed causing us all to laugh.

"What about you Ava?" Selena asked.

"I... its been almost a year." She said looking a bit down. Hmmm... is she lieing? Its not a bad thing to be single...

"So now we need to find Ronnie a boyfriend." Kaitlyn said and we laugh.

"I might... have met someone." I said looking away smiling.

"Is that blushing, I'm seeing?" Kaitlyn asked causing everyone to giggle.

"Yes it is!" Selena said.

"Oh my cupid!" Kaitlyn said.

"Tell us details!" She said. She's so nosy but the good nosy.

"Chill guys... we only met today." I said.

"Today?" Ava asked and I nodded.

"So cute!" Kaitlyn said. Kaitlyn and Selena was chatting about double double dates.

"I'm going to bed." Ava said getting up.

"Are you sure?" Selena asked.

"Yeah. I'm super tired." She said before cleaning up and leaving. We all decided to head to bed.

Kaitlyn and I both walked into our room after doing the dishes.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor or something." She said.

"What?! No way!" I said.

"Well I'll go outside in the sofa." She said.

"Its not too safe." I said.

"Well...what other options are there?" She asked.

"We can...share my bed for tonight and tomorrow we can buy you a bed." I said.