Chapter 14

Arriving early to class sucks! And I mean terrible. My teacher showed up late as well. My first class went on as usual, BORING! Now its lunch! Thank God! Kaitlyn and I are both sitting, enjoying our lunch which is pizza and cola.

"How's your vege pizza tasting?" Kaitlyn asked. We both brought food from the cafeteria since we didn't feel like preparing anything today. I don't eat beef and I really don't eat pork much either so I'm just eat vegetarian.

"Delicious. And your pepperoni?" I asked.

"Like heaven!" She said.

"You're just saying that because you're hungry." I said.

"Good point. But seriously though this pizza is great!" She said and laugh.

"Is this seat taken?" Both Kaitlyn and I looked up to see Jayden.

"Hey Jayden." Kaitlyn said.

"Hey." He responded.

"You'd sit anyways." I said and he smiled sitting down.

"Well, that's just me being me." He said.

"Pizza. What kind did you get?" He asked.

"Vegetarian for me and pepperoni for her." I said.

"Nice. I am also having vegetarian, I don't eat beef." He said.

"So does Ronnie." Kaitlyn said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Its true." I said.

"Wow. Who would of thought my girlfriend and I had so much in common!" He said smirking and I looked at him confused. I heard gasps and whispers all around us.

"Whose your girlfriend?! Keep dreaming!" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Aren't you? I mean you already met my father." He said.

"I think we're done here." I said getting up.

"We are?" Kaitlyn said looking at her pizza as we got up.

"Come on." He said. Before leaving I took his pizza from his hand and he looked at me smiling.

Kaitlyn and I walked out with a bunch of eyes looking at our way. As we were out, I bit the pizza I took from Jayden.

"So when were you gonna tell me about your boyfriend?" She asked.

"What boyfriend?" I asked eating the pizza.

"Jayden." She said taking the pizza away from me and taking a huge bite from it.

"Look, Jayden and I aren't anything. I don't know why he said that." I said to her.

"He's probably a playboy." Kaitlyn said I squint my nose.

"I'm pretty sure you're right!" I said in an sort of enthusiastic manner that she started laugh and almost choking on the pizza causing me to laugh more.

*******
Jayden's POV....

After the both girls left the cafeteria, one of the staff whose working undercover came to me handing me a new lunch.

"Thanks Sean." I said. I then decided that I need to talk to Veronica to let her know that I was only joking around. I got up and left the cafeteria with eyes only on me. Am I a celebrity or something? I mean I know I'm handsome but... woah!

"Look, Jayden and I aren't anything. I don't know why he said that." Veronica said to her friend Kaitlyn I think her name is.

I decided to listen instead of interrupting. At least she knows I was only joking around earlier.