Chapter 10

After class ended, I was so happy! Why did my mother made me do this again? Isn't Selena already a scholar at this?!!!

As I was about to leave Mr Jason Kim came up to me.

"Mr Kim." I said.

"Ms Johnson. I would like to mention something." He said as he waited for the last student to leave the room, leaving us both.

Is this one of those cute wattpad stories where a teacher and student has an illegal relationship? He should know I ain't interested.

"What would you like to say? You should know at front, I'm not gonna be interested in any illegal relationships, even though we're not in high school but still you're my teacher." I said and he laughed.

"No, I would never. I wanted to talk about this morning. I didn't want to tell you in front of everyone else, to know your personal business but why exactly where you late?" He asked.

"You're right this is my personal business." I said.

"Veron... Ms Johnson. I'm your teacher and would definitely need to know why, at least not let it happen again." He said.

"And it won't." I said grabbing my bag.

"Was it a family problem or something else?" He asked.

"Yes it was a family problem." I lied crossing my fingers.

"Okay." He said and smiled before leaving for lunch.

*******
The Cafeteria....

Both Kaitlyn and I met up at the cafe. We were having an ordinary sandwich and fruit juice.

"I never felt hungrier than before." I said.

"Me to. I thought I arrived late but apparently my teacher wasn't even there yet. Got lucky this morning." She said.

"Yeah, make one of us. My teacher was a totally nosey whiny girl." I said.

"She was that annoying?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I'm glad it wasn't a female. My teacher is young hot male, who's totally annoying." I said.

"I hate you, I totally hate you." She said and we laughed so loudly.

"Shh!" I said.

"I'm serious, I'm so jealous of you. My teacher looks like he'll be six feet under anytime soon." She said and I laughed more.

"You're so mean!" I said playfully hitting her arm.

"Damn! He's a hot one!" She said and I turned around to see but wasn't sure who I was looking at.

"Who?" I asked.

"The one in the black sweater, his back is facing us. With the eagle.." She said.

"Didn't see his face." I said turning back around. We continued chatting until Kaitlyn broke off a sentence.

"Crap! Hot dude's coming over." She said blushing while sipping her drink.

"Jeez, chill. He's probably not that even hot. Probably one of those guys who hook and took as in took away girls innocent hearts." I said and she raised her nose while I laugh.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" The very familiar voice said. I turned around praying it wasn't the person whom I think it is.

"Uh... holy crap!" I said and Kaitlyn looked at me confused. Oh its him. I totally remember those eyes and lips. It was Jayden.

"No its not. We were just leaving anyways." I said grabbing our things.

"We were?" Kaitlyn asked. Jayden seems to be a big deal around here since everyone was looking at us and especially the girls was staring at him... like gosh! Get a life! Its not one of those frickin hot K-Drama.

"What's the rush?" He asked.

"We're done. I think I just lost the rest of my appetite." I said. Kaitlyn and I both quickly left the cafeteria. We were away our stuffs and then wash our hands.

"Why'd we have to leave?" She asked.

"That...was, Jayden." I said and her eyes widen with realization.

"As in Jayden Jayden?! The one you made out with and didn't call you back?!" She asked confused.

"Unfortunately it is." I said.

"Damn. Just when I thought of shooting a shot." She said and I laughed.

"He's all yours." I said.

"Uh uh. That's your guy, besides you already made out with him. You should totally go ask him why'd he ghost you." She said.

"Absolutely not! He was just a one time thing. Besides he looks like one of those players bad boy K-Drama type." I said.

"Fine. Anyways, you gonna do music class later?" She asked.

"Yeah, do you have any other classes?" I asked.

"Yes, I have a drama class." Kaitlyn said and looked at her confused.

"You? Drama? Acting?" I asked.

"Yes! Why'd you look surprised?" She asked.

"Because I just didn't know you was into it, you know?" I said and she smiled.

"Well I am." She said and we both laughed.

*******
I was in my final class for the day, which is music. We were all sitting in a half circle. Most students were already here. As the teacher walked in, I got a text message.

Unknown

Want to know why he ghosted you and who he really is? Look up and you're welcome.

~black masked

I looked up only to see Jayden looking at me with his phone in his hands. All the students were whispering and gossiping. And to my luck he came and sat next to me.

"I believe we meet again." He said.

"Good afternoon to you to." I said.

"You looked confused. Cat got your tongue?" He said. Is he the one behind the mysterious text messages? But he seems so full centered that he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

"Sorry I don't think ghost can talk. Besides why should I answer you after i got ghosted?!" I said.

"I lost my phone. I mean, I thought I wasn't gonna see you again. Now I can." He said.

"Cheesy but it'll work on those other dumb dumb girls that think prince charming is in their sight." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright class. Let's start with a simple introduction and simple exercise to get to know your classmates. Turn to the person next to you." The teacher said. This time it's a guy in his mid forties.

I turn to my other side and that person was already taken, so to my misfortune I'm stuck with Jayden.

"Seems like destiny loves us being together." Jayden said as I looked at him with annoyance.

"Unfortunately." I said.

"Why unfortunate? I mean we know each other already right?" He said winking his eye and I rolled my eyes.

"Cute." He said smirking. Gosh I wanna rip his head off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment & share♡