Chapter 59

"I'm so sorry, all of that happened to you, Ivy." I said after she told us her story about losing her baby and the torture she's been through.

"Yeah, it was pretty hard." She said.

"Wait, so did you forgive them?" Ava asked.

"I did. I just wasn't fully able to forget yet or anytime for that matter." Ivy said as Scott and Aria rest hand on her shoulder.

"So what about Brandon Johnson?" Evelyn asked suddenly causing all eyes on her.

"What about him?" Ivy asked.

"Why didn't you... take revenge on him? Like you did on his parents?" She asked.

"Who said I didn't?" Ivy asked.

"The fact that he was still alive when you and Scott was together... makes it complicated, if not you then how did he die?" Evelyn asked.

"His death was caused by the White Masked." Ivy said.

"Who now?" I asked.

"White Masked was basically a copy cat of Black Masked. Who turned out to be my aunt Leslie." Selena said.

"Oh for goodness sake." I said.

"Leslie's case was a bit different. She was fully psychotic. She wanted the Johnson's empire, their business everything because she thought she deserved it." Aria said.

"Did she?" Ava asked.

"Yes. It was supposed to be her parents but... that's a different story." Aria said shaking her head.

"So could Leslie be the one... that's after us?" I asked.

"Impossible. Leslie is under tight security in a mental institution and well rumor has it she committed suicide but again its just rumors. But either ways, its not her." Scott said.

"Well you guys know from our side. Tell us everything you know." Aria said.

"It isn't much except Black Masked torturing us all the time." I said.

"But they save us from the bombing explosion." Selena said.

"I think Veronica has more connections and more answers to this than we do." Evelyn said.

"Damn it!" Scott said.

"Go over everything with us from beginning and see if you missed or have forgotten anything important." Ivy said.

After a while of discussion, we came to the conclusion that Black Masked might be someone who we know.

"Who do you guys think it can be?" Aria asked.

"No idea. It can be anyone. Maybe someone who hates the Johnson's?" Selena asked.

"Then we wouldn't have been included." Ava said.

"Maybe, it can be someone from the campus?" I asked.

"Why would they go through all that trouble for something that would be petty?" Ava said.

"Good point." Selena said.

"Whoever this person is, they have deep knowledge of all our passes... each of us. So it has to be someone we're all connected to." Mr Benson said.

"Maybe another Johnson member? I mean we all have connection now and history with the Johnson family." I said.

"Or who could have hatred towards the Johnson?" Evelyn asked.

"Who doesn't have hatred towards the Johnson family?" Ava said getting agreeing looks from Aria, Scott and Ivy.

"Another good point." Selena said shrugging.

"Wait! I just remembered, the files..." Selena said.

"What files?" Aria asked.

"Uhm.. it was files from what we've downloaded in a flashdrive." Selena said.

"Do you have this flashdrive?" Ivy asked.

"Veronica has all the information on it." Ava said.

"Crap!" Scott said.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"We have to meet Veronica one way or the other." Scott said.

"We need someone who wouldn't see suspicious." Ivy said.

"I'll have to do it. She's my daughter, they wouldn't know." Aria said.

"I should go to. I mean, as her best friend an all..." I said.

"But you're under house arrest.." Evelyn said.

"Well technically by law we're not unless proven guilty." Selena said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. We just need to hold a really good lawyer... like a real good lawyer who knows his shit and can get it in order without messing up." Selena said.

"Our law team is from one of the best." Scott said.

"Perfect! But Kaitlyn, only you would be allowed to go. We can't all go though." Selena said.

"How'd you know so much about law?" I asked.

"I am doing private law classes?" She said and we smiled.

"Nice! Remind me to do that next year." I said and she laughed.

"Alright, I'll contact the law team and have them send someone over." Scott said and we nodded.

"Hey don't worry alright. She'll be fine. I mean the good side, Black Masked wouldn't be able to hurt Veronica in there." Ivy said gently squeezing Aria's shoulder.

"Thanks." Aria said smiling.

"Hey quick question, I hope you all don't mind me asking. I've been a bit confused." I said and they all looked at me.

"What's that?" Evelyn asked as Scott returned.

"Just to be clear, Veronica's biological father is Scott Johnson and her uncle is Brandon Johnson, but her father is Brandon Johnson which makes Scott her uncle, so Scott is with Ivy, Brandon's former lover whom Ivy hates? Which also kind of makes Scott's daughter Isabella, Veronica's biological half sister?" I asked and they held back their laughs.

"Yeah. You got it." Selena said and Aria looked as if she was trying to process what I just said.

"Really makes me think how messed up this family really is." Scott said as he shook his head.

"The lawyer?" Aria asked.

"Oh yeah. They'll be here, and with the documents on thirty minutes." He said.

"Okay okay uhm.. Kaitlyn honey you should get dress. Just grab something from Veronica's wardrobe or Selena's." Aria said.

"Sure. Thanks." I said.

"Just make sure you don't mess it up, else she'll flip." She said.

"Oh I know." I said with a 'already been there' face, Selena and Evelyn almost laughed.

After getting ready, I headed down to meet up with the others.

"Veronica really got some type.." Evelyn said looking at the clothes I'm wearing.

"Its really not my type but it'll work." I said smiling.

"Alright. So listen to what's gonna happen. We're gonna have to come with you, incase if they still wouldn't let you guys through. But stay close and don't stray away... because if you do, then there wouldn't be anything we can do to help you and they'll hold you in until the hearing." One of the amazingly cute lawyers said.

"Mr Cooper, will they be able to arrest Kaitlyn if she's found asking about the incident?" Scott asked.

"Yes. Any mention of the explosive incident will give them more reason to suspect you and even arrest on sight." The lawyer guy, Mr Cooper said.

"Alright. Then I think we should be heading out." Aria said.

"Wait one more thing before you guys go. I have an idea." Evelyn said and we all looked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment & share♡