I got back to New York right when dawn was breaking, portaling right to the shower on my floor. Asgard had won and I knew that they could take care of the rest themselves, I was no longer needed. Plus, I had to explain why I was missing for two days to what was probably three very angry mates.

Hopefully Loki won't know for a while and when he does find out it would be too late for him to do anything except stare angrily at me.

As I felt the warm water run down my body I sighed in pleasure. Few things beat the feeling of a warm shower after a battle. Lathering on the conditioner on my hair I prepared myself for what would be another battle- untangling my hair.

Then the door to the bathroom flew off its hinges and I screamed, sending whoever it was flying back on pure instinct. Steve then appeared and I realized that it was Bucky that had broken down my door.

"Seriously, can't you ever just knock?" I said, still able to hear my heartbeat in my ears. Then I realized that Steve, Bucky and Tony were in my bathroom. Gulping, I looked at their faces, which showed zero emotions.

"Fancy seeing you here," They did not respond to that, but hey, I tried.

"Aliana," Steve's voice was about as cold as the ice that had trapped him, "Where were you."

I shook my head, "Sorry Steve, but I can't tell you that." Steve's face only looked colder, "But, I can say I was completely safe. In my defense I was supposed to be gone for like an hour tops, but then things got... complicated."

Steve stared straight at me and I forced myself to not look down. After what felt like an eternity he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. As I stared, the three of them seemed to have a silent conversation and next thing I knew they were getting naked.

Deciding that I was wasting water I continued detangling my hair and staring at them. I felt bad that I wasn't telling them about Asgard, but if I did there would be hell to pay. So, I would wait till maybe like three days from now when they were a lot less angry at my disappearance to tell them about me fighting a war.

One thing at a time.

Apparently I had been lost in thought for too long because next thing I knew there was a body behind me that grabbed my hands and brought them down. Looking up, Tony was in front of me, giving me a sad smile.

"Tony?" I asked, a little worried since he hadn't said anything which was very unlike him. He continued staying silent as Bucky came up behind me and started gently detangling my hair.

"Okay, this is kind of freaking me out. Am I getting the silent treatment?" Nobody answered and the weird silence continued as my hair was washed and rinsed. Steve had taken over and soapped me up with my fluffy loofah and soon I was squeaky clean.

Tony dried me with my extra soft towel and even went as far as moisturizing me. As I reached for my hair products, Bucky and Steve took over. They even braided my hair, which I always did after washing it.

By the time I was in my PJs and in bed with them I was officially freaking out. Not a word had been said this whole time and I knew it was my fault.Tony gently kissed me as we all laid down in my bed and the lights went out.

"Okay, absolutely not." Sitting up I clapped and the lights turned on again, "I got out of bed and glared down at the three men looking up at me, "I get that you're angry and yeah, it was a bitch move to disappear without notice and then come back and not say anything," Wincing I noticed that as I said it aloud it sounded horrible, "But I would much rather y'all get angry at me than this whole silence thing."

"What are we supposed to say?" Bucky asked, leaning his head on his hand, "We can't force you to talk to us."

As I stared at them I sighed and then groaned, covering my face with my hands, "God, this whole relationship thing is hard. Alright, look I was never going to keep it from you guys, I just wanted to wait a few days to tell you. You were all already worried about me leaving, I didn't want you to worry about what I had done as well."

"And you thought not saying anything was better?" Steve's voice wasn't accusatory, just a genuine question. I nodded, because in my mind it made sense but all it did was make them sad. Which I didn't want to do, never. Angry, sure, but not sad.

Steve motioned me towards him and I went, getting pulled down to the bed again, "Doll, as a rule of thumb saying everything is much better than keeping things hidden." He said as he ran his hands down my back, "I know it's still hard for you to keep us updated, but we never want you to hide what you're doing. Not from us."

I nodded because it was hard- my whole life I never had to update anyone or let them know what I was doing and I was also okay not knowing what they were doing all the time. But to them it was important to know what I was doing and where I was, which I couldn't fully understand, but I was trying.

"I'll try harder," I promised, "But I can't promise I won't fuck up again - I tend to act before I think, you know." Steve and Tony chuckled while Bucky smiled.

"Oh trust me doll, we know." Steve smiled and bent down to kiss me. I kissed him back, having missed this the last two days. Kissing my men was so much better than trying to take down an angry goddess.

Steve's hand ran up my back to my neck, holding it as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran against my lips and I immediately opened them to let him in. Moaning as I sucked on his tongue, I grabbed his shoulders digging my nails in.

I could feel his cock get harder underneath my hips as I straddled him and I ground down against it. Steve's moan made me just move harder, faster, wanting to hear it again. His hand against my waist slid down and dragged my nightgown up. As his hand slipped into my underwear I raised my body up to give him easier access.

"Steve," I moaned as his fingers slid in, meeting no resistance considering the fact that I was ready to get fucked by this man. Closing my eyes I leaned back, resting my hands on his thighs and enjoyed getting fingered by America's Golden Boy.

Sooner than I wanted to, I gasped as my body shook from the orgasm that washed over me. Next thing I knew, my body was thrown down on the bed and Steve's cock drove right into me. Screaming, I dug my nail into his back not being able to do anything except hold on as he fucked me.

My mind started blanking out as I was unable to form any thoughts, feeling as if every nerve ending was being lit on fire. Hearing a groan above me, I managed to concentrate my sight enough to make out Steve's face twisted in pleasure.

"Fuck, Bucky," He groaned, moving his hands to cage me in as he reasjusted his body. That was when I noticed that Bucky had one hand on Steve's shoulder and the other on his hips, keeping his balance as he slammed forward and buried himself in Steve.

Oh, fuck. That was hot.

I made eye contact with Tony, who was rapidly jerking himself off as he stared at us. Unable to raise my hand, or really move any part of my body, I opened my mouth and thankfully he quickly got the message. He was a genius after all.

Tony quickly put his legs on either side of my face, his cock swinging right above my lips. Kissing the tip, I felt him slide down my throat until I could feel his balls hit my chin and hear him moaning. Breathing through my nose and focusing on not gagging, I raised my hands to his hips and tapped, letting him know to move.

He started off slowly, letting me feel his entire length as he moved it in and out. It was such a different pace to the rapid one Steve and Bucky had going on, that my body didn't know how to feel.

Suddenly, my hips were pulled down, causing me to gasp and start gagging around Tony. Coughing, I pushed at his hips and he rose off of me as Steve grabbed my thighs and bent them back. He covered me with his body as he groaned and his rhythm faltered as he came in me. The feeling of his come was what finally drove me over the edge, my body shaking and vision going black for a second as I moaned. I could feel myself tightening around Steve's member as he was still in me, feeling his body shake as he also moaned and softly kissed me.

Opening my eyes I looked over at Bucky who had taken over for me and currently had Tony down his throat. Smiling, I let myself drift off and enjoyed the afterglow. All in all, it had been a good night. 

AN: I have an exam tomorrow and my final the week after. Currently dying, but almost done with the semester!