Thug Nerd Love 33

Start from the beginning

They both sat in their seats in front of me and Michael.

"Shaun!" Alecia exclaimed, over and over again.

"What?! What.  Do.  You.  F'kn.  Want?" Shaun exclaimed, looking at her like a bewildered animal.

"I want to go home." Alecia replied.

"You sure, this time?" Shaun asked.

"Yes!" Alecia exclaimed.

"You gon' let me snap yo' neck. Stop yelling at me!" Shaun exclaimed, breaking a pencil, with one hand.

This is amusing.

"Just bring me home," Alecia demanded.

"Okay, Alecia. Okay. Let me bring you home," Shaun said.

Shaun was about to get up,

"I don't want to go anymore," Alecia said.

She is doing this on purpose.

Shaun paused and looked at her, then slammed his head down  on the table and groaned.

I chuckled. The people  I am around. Michael chuckled along with me, and shook his head.

"So continue about, um, Imanie," I said to him.

"She's beautiful, no lie, well to me she is, she has the greatest vagina of all time. She got me hooked. Her personality is great and although we are just friends, I just can't help but feel to be something more with her," Michael said.

He is really hooked. I need to find Imanie and shake her hand.

"Well, talk to her about it man. You may never know, she might come through for you," I advised.

"Trey, the thing is-." Michael started.

"He doesn't want to be in a relationship. He doesn't want to be caught up in feelings." Jason chimed in.

"Yeah, exactly," Michael said.

Well, I thought that till Khaliana came along but then again look where we ended up.

"Niqq'h just try it out, how bad can it be?" I asked.

"Softness. It gon' let me get all soft and sh't."

I shook my head, from he went there, I wasn't even gon' try and help.

__

CASSIE

I fled. He's dead. My sister shot him. I am scared. I didn't know what to do and I need help.

__

KHALI

There was this rumour going around about I was a whore and sh't but it's now cleared because my brother took care of that. I am surprisingly doing quite fine. I mean yes, Trey and I aren't together anymore but it's not like the world is ending. Right?  I am not used to Trey not being with me. Just yet. In so little time I had felt like we have been together forever.

I pulled up to Shaun's house. He asked me to come talk to Alecia before he killed her. The idea was really crazy at first but well, everything was crazy nowadays.

I knocked on the door. Alecia answered.

"What are you doing here?" Alecia asked.

"To talk to you." I replied.

"Shaun!" Alecia yelled.

Shaun appeared seconds after.

"Hey!" Shaun greeted awkwardly.

"Hey, Shaun. Alecia obviously doesn't want me to talk to her," I said.

"Actually, you didn't come here to talk to Alecia," He said.

"Watchu' mean? Wha-" I stopped when I caught on.

I sighed.

"Come on, it can't be that bad," Shaun said dragging me in the house.

"No, Shaun, why?" I whined.

"Just come on." Shaun kept dragging me, and there was Trey.

"Ahh! Come on Shaun!" Trey exclaimed.

Well, way to make me seem like a nuisance.

"Don't be like that man! You know you want to grab her and bring her up to one of em rooms right now," Shaun said.

Why wasn't I surprised Shaun did this?  He has been saying, he gon' get us together and how much our air of tension is just bringing negativity to the group and it's not the same any more with Trey and me completely apart.

Trey smacked his teeth. I snatched my hand from Shaun's.

"Shaun. I'm out," I said walking away but Shaun grabbed me back.

"Whoa, whoa! Khali come on."

Trey mumbled something under his breath. I rolled my eyes.

"Shaun, it's obvious he doesn't want me here and I am not gonna stay here being a nuisance." I snapped.

"You guys can work this out. Even if it is just a friendly one, sumn!" Shaun debated.

"Shaun, and tell me where has a 'friendly' relationship brought us?" Trey asked.

Of late, we couldn't be in one space without there being an argument.

"Guys!" Shaun semi yelled.

"Let me just go home," I said dragging my arm away.

Shaun sighed.

"I haven't even forgiven my own brother Shaun, why do you think I'm gonna forgive her?" Trey snapped.

And there you have it , ladies and gentle people, his forgiveness is a far way from now.

"Damn! Okay, we know Trey, you made it clear, the past week, you were never gonna forgive us. I don't know about Drew, but go ahead, don't forgive me, how much more can it hurt?" I snapped at Trey.

"If you just, Khaliana, if you just, didn't. If that kiss never happened in the first place, none of this would be happening right now. If you just didn't get in a bed with Drew, non' of this would be happening. If  you just forgave me for the sh't that you did and just get back together with me instead of 'friend zoning' me, none of this would happen now!" Trey semi- yelled.

"Okay. It's all my fault! I ruined this relationship!  I am the cause of everything! I get it! We are done! There's nothing more to it! Bye!" I yelled then stormed out.

SHAUN

Trey hit over a vase and stormed out after Khali. Okay, that didn't work out well, but believe it or not, we are getting somewhere. They are expressing their thoughts and feelings and that's where I want them. Time to bring Drew into this equation. I held a smirk on my face, then looked at Alecia.

"What?" She snapped.

I just stared at her with a smirk.

"Shaun, Stop. Don't do that. I'm scared." Alecia backed away.

---
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄