40; Happy Hangover

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I chucked them over the side of the bathtub, at the same time realising that I was in a totally different outfit to last night.

My bra had gone from plain black to red and lacy...when did I buy this?

My pants had gone from tight and fitting to Justin's sweat pants...and I also had no panties on.

Well then.

I sighed painfully, my throat burning and jaw aching as I struggled back onto my shins, at the same my mouth making weird shapes as I tried to somewhat subside the ache that was beginning to become more noticeable in my jaw.

Fuck sake.

I groaned, rubbing my cheek and pressing a little lower with my fingers to manually deal with the pain as I got up on my feet, however that was the least of my problems when I finally got up and stumbled, my hand grabbing the shower handle to support myself.

...yeah, that was a bad move.

Instantly, cold jets of water streamed from the shower head, making me squeak through gritted teeth in annoyance and pain as I fumbled around to turn it off as I steadily got soaked.

I was shivering by the time I had, my hair dripping and only intensifying the pain in my head as the right side of my clothes (or Justin's) felt heavy and started to stick to my leg.

"Why, why me...what did I do?" I whined in annoyance, squealing in surprise when I let my head hang low but that only caused my hair that was soaking in freezing water to slap against my chest, my used to be slightly warm skin lined with goose bumps.

"Hazel I have the pain-" Joshua said, walking into the bathroom with a glass of water and a packet of pills, his speech cut off when he looked at me, my hands splayed to the side and my hair wet. "If you want to have a shower...you take your clothes off..." He said, his words adorning a teasing tone towards the end when I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No shit," I told him and he chuckled, obviously not fazed by my clear annoyance which I was thankful for because I wasn't usually like this and I didn't want him to think that I was...I hated it when people labelled me as something...annoying being one of the worst things.

"Here's your pills, you can give your drunk boyfriend one as well because he decided to tell me to fuck off," He said, setting the packet of pills and water on the counter that held the sink before giving me a two fingered wave and leaving the bathroom.

I grimaced, moving the pieces of hair that were stuck against my chest and ignoring the headache that was probably going to turn into a migraine. As I did, I stopped my movements and eyed my boobs, slowly using my finger to pull down the left cup of the red lacy bra I didn't know I owned and seeing a hickey hidden under it.

"What the fuck?" I breathed out in question, my tone a little whiny since I was mentally trying to piece together what the hell had happened yesterday.

All I could remember was my dad showing up, Justin telling me to go inside without him so he could sort it out...then I remember him joining me about twenty minutes later (refusing to tell me what happened with him and my dad) and the rest of Joshua's party and the hours following seemed to be in pieces...little flashes of things blurred behind my eyes.

Bright lights, thumping music...shots, lots of shots.

Shit that must have been embarrassing if we were the only ones drunk at Joshua's party since the legal age to drink in Toronto was nineteen.

I groaned thinking about the things I had probably done since I was a lightweight and the fact that we had done shots meant that I would've gone out like a light...fuck fuck fuck.