45

"Arthur! THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND MATTHEW! HE IS FROM CANADA!" Alfred yelled.

"This is a library! Please stop yelling," I spoke. Matthew laughed nervously, and I gestured for them to take a seat. "Nice to meet you; Alfred and I met in economics, he would not stop talking about you and I meeting," Matthew laughed. I smiled at him and nodded. "He kept spamming my phone," I laughed. "We should all eat lunch together," Alfred whispered. "I'm cool with that," I spoke. "Me too," Matthew smiled.

"Let me just put up these books, and we can go; my class doesn't start for another two hours," I explained. "Okay! Should we meet you outside the library?" Alfred asked. "Yeah! That would be fine!" I smiled. We all nodded at each other and gathered ourselves. Matthew and Alfred walked toward the exit, and I returned to where I grabbed my book. I wasn't going to check out this book.

I walked up to the shelf and looked for the spot. "Oh, I needed that book, do you mind?" A voice whispered. "Oh? Yeah, here," I whispered. I turned around and immediately dropped the book.

My eyes widened, and I looked at him, horrified. "Arthur?" He whispered. When he said my name like that, it only pissed me off. "What are you doing here? How are you here?" I asked, looking around. "I go to school here, don't you remember?" He asked, shocked.

"As if I'd bother remembering information like that after what you did, Francis," I whispered. I felt so much hate staring at him. He did not even say sorry for what happened. "If you excuse me, I'm tired of looking at your face," he spoke, annoyed. He bent down to pick up the book, and I immediately smacked it out of his hand. "Why would you do that?" He asked, annoyed.

"That's a stupid question!" I whispered aggressively. He bent down to pick the book up again, and I smacked it out of his hand. "This is damage to school property," he glared. "They are wasting their resources on you," I grimaced. "You are childish; just move," he whispered.

Francis shoved me and quickly picked up the book. However, I was not giving up. I snatched the book away from him and glared. "You were putting it back," he said, irritated. "I change my mind," I hissed. He tried to take the book from me, but I would not let him. "You are such a child," he spoke. "Fuck off!" I whispered.

He suddenly grabbed me by my collar and shook me back and forth. "Let go!" He spoke. The force of him shaking me caused me to drop the book. He pushed me back and immediately grabbed it. "I hate you so much, stay away from me," I whispered. "Likewise," he spoke. We began to glare at each other, and suddenly someone came. "Francis? Did you find the book?" a girl spoke. We stopped glaring at each other and looked at her.

She was beautiful. She had auburn-colored hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. "Daisy?" Francis laughed nervously. "Who are you talking to?" She asked. "Oh? Him? he was just giving me this book; lets' go," Francis spoke. His demeanor had changed; he was sweeter to her. "What is your name?" She asked.

She looked at me, and I could see how Francis glared. "Arthur, and you?" I smiled. "Daisy, I love your accent! This is my first time in the UK. for school purposes, of course, I always adored how all of you talk," She smiled. "Thank you, you are too kind," I spoke. "Francis is my boyfriend and needs more friends, so do not be afraid to reach out to him. Plus, that would mean you and I will be closer," she smiled.

"I have enough friends," Francis spoke.

"He needs more," she giggled.

"Well, I will see, but I doubt he would want me around," I laughed nervously. "Daisy, come on, we have to go; your next class will start soon," Francis spoke. He looked annoyed. I smiled at her, and the first thing that came to my mind was how I wanted to sleep with her. "I hope to see you around?" Daisy asked me. "I look forward to that," I smiled. Francis began to pull her away, but I continued to watch them.

Did he get himself a lovely girlfriend? Please do not make me gag.

I peeked at them from the corner of a bookshelf and smiled. Let's see how he likes it when someone breaks up his relationship. I was going to make friends with her for revenge. Was it tacky? Yes, a little, but the outcome would make me feel much better. For once, Francis was not going to be the one laughing in my face, and I was going to be laughing in his.

After I left the library, I met up with Alfred and Matthew. "Why are you smiling so much?" Alfred asked. "Oh, no reason; I am just pleased about a turn of events," I smiled. Alfred looked at me concerned but shrugged it off. "So, have you made any new friends since school started?" Alfred asked. "No, not really, but I think I want to date some people or have some one-night flings; it could be fun and interesting," I laughed. "What? Arthur Kirkland is not a pussy?" Alfred laughed. "Oh, shut up!"

We began to walk beside each other, and I wondered if I would be able to get away with what I was planning. If I do, I want to rub it into that stupid person's face. I will boast about it for years to come! I will tell my children to hate his children! Just to spite him. The idea of it made me happy, and Although it was a risky plan, I still wanted to go through with it. I wanted to see him feel the way I felt when he did it to me. It was perfect.