12

The next day, I didn't tell Francis I took him home, and I asked everyone not to say to him that I did. They were confused, but I did not care. Adnan had avoided me all day, and I think Francis was starting to notice that he had not talked to anyone. I was stressed out about everything. How was I supposed to tell Francis that he was assaulted last night?  If I were him, I would freak out. I guess I should have listened to Francis. I knew he would blame me, and I did not want an argument to start.

I stood in front of the coffee station and looked at it, confused. I had no idea what to do, and I felt like I could not tell anyone what had happened. Alfred would probably say something petty about it, Matthew would freak out, and Gilbert and Antonio would try to beat him up. I knew I had to say something to someone. Eventually, I just didn't know how.

"You know, the longer you stare at it, it won't just appear in your cup," a voice spoke. I jumped and looked at Francis, who was staring at me, confused. Unless Francis remembered anything last night, I had to say something. "Ah! Yes! I knew that!" I laughed. I began to pour the coffee into my cup, but I managed to think about last night.

How was I supposed to tell him!?

Francis already said they had similar issues; what if he is traumatized and he gets depressed? No! I had to say something! That was morally the correct answer. "Hey?..."

Could I invite him to lunch and talk to him again? He will know something is up. "Hey?..."

Or maybe I could just tell Matthew and have him help me figure this out? Ugh! I was going crazy with this. "Hey!?"

I finally snapped out of it and saw I had poured coffee into my hand. "Oh my!" I spoke. I quickly put the coffee pot down and looked around for napkins. "Seriously? You must be an idiot!" Francis spoke. He gave me some napkins, and I glared at him. "Don't you have something better to do?" I asked.

I snatched the napkins away from him and began to dab the coffee off my right hand. I was pouring the coffee onto the bandage I had on. I did not feel it because of the bandage, and I had to take it off now.

He looked at me confused and watched as I tried to hide my hand from him. I did not need him getting curious. "Hey? What happened? Did you get in a fight or something?" He asked, confused. He pointed to the bruises on my hand, and I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business. Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked.

He looked at me, confused, and glared at me. "I was just trying to be helpful."

"Not by asking so many questions, goodbye."

"What? You are such a stupid scone eater!"

"Shut it, frog face!"

I began to walk away from him, and I noticed Alfred and Antonio watching us. I needed to do something to get my mind off of this. I could not take it anymore. I walked over to Alfred and looked at him thoughtfully. "What is it?" He asked, confused. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked. His eyes widened, and he jumped back in his seat.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I mean this seriously; how about tonight?" I asked.

"Oh... okay, you can come over to my place," he spoke.

I nodded and immediately walked away. Was it wrong that I resorted to this? Yes! However, I had no other idea what to do with all the emotions I was feeling. Even the feelings I felt last night. Naturally, it would piss anyone off seeing someone being taken advantage of.

Despite that, I felt that deep down, I had other motives for wanting to punch Adnan. I wanted to punch myself for all of these emotions. I was most likely just stressed out from everything.

~
That night, I met Alfred as planned. I knocked on his door, and he opened it quickly. His face was red, and I stepped into his home. "So, what brought this on? Not that I'm complaining," he laughed nervously. "Nothing; I think I wanted to try something new, and I trust you," I smiled. I knew I was lying, but he did not have to know that.

It seemed to convince him, and he smiled at me. "Well, get comfortable; I can make food if you want. Just in case you change your mind," he explained.

"No need! Let's get right to it!"

"Oh wow."

"What?"

"I just pictured this differently."

He laughed and pulled me to his room. I started to get butterflies in my stomach, but I stopped them. If Francis had known I was here, he would have made fun of me. He looked at me nervously, and I urged him to sit down. "You really want to get to it, huh?"

I nodded and began to take off my shirt. "Wait, slow down, come here," he smiled. Alfred gestured for me to sit beside him, and he smiled. "Let's do something first," he started. He held the bottom of my chin and came closer to me. I knew what he was going to do.

Alfred came closer to me and slowly placed his lips on mine. He held me tightly, and it felt like I was kissing my brother.

We both separated, and I was sure our faces were red. "Oddly enough, it felt like I was kissing my cousin," he laughed nervously. I started to burst out laughing, and he smiled at me. "Well, let's try not to be so awkward," I laughed. "Here, how about I start it? As much as I liked you taking charge, let's do things a little slow," he smiled.

I nodded at him slowly, and he began to pull me under him. "Don't worry; I will ensure you are fine," he smiled. I felt my face heat up, and I nodded. He looked at me so sweetly, more than a certain someone would ever do.

Wait....

Why am I still thinking about HIM?