11

I laughed at Matthew and Alfred, who was singing against each other. Francis seemed to be in a better mood, and he even tried to poke fun at me. Adnan had started singing with Antonio, and we all laughed. Everyone seemed to be getting along now. Maybe it would be okay for me to drink a little?

I looked to Francis, who seemed to look even more out of it. We had gotten more drinks, and I was sure people would start dropping. Matthew and Gilbert were getting ready to sing next, and I watched as Adnan began to stumble toward Francis.

"Hey! Come with me to the restroom! I don't want to go alone," he spoke. Francis looked up at him and shook his head, getting closer to me. "I can go if you want?" Alfred suggested. "No! He is closer!" Adnan spoke. I looked back to Francis, who looked tired. "It will be five minutes; just make sure I don't fall," he said. He pulled Francis up, and I looked at him suspiciously.

What do I do?

"Hey..." I started, but he began to pull Francis out.

"Hey..." I tried to say again. He placed his hand in the door, and I watched, concerned.

"HEY! Wait!" I spoke. I pulled Francis back, and everyone stared at me. Oh shit!

"What? What's wrong?" Alfred asked. I had grabbed onto the sleeve of Francis, and I did not know what to do. "I can go; instead, he seems tired," I explained. Adnan looked at me, annoyed but shook his head. "It will be five minutes," he spoke. He then pulled Francis out of the room, and I stared at them, concerned. "Are you okay?" Alfred asked. I looked at him nervously and nodded.

This was okay, only five minutes? That seems a little long.

Alfred and Antonio looked at me nervously as I began to look at my watch constantly. "Yo? Are you good?" Gilbert asked. He and Matthew stopped singing and looked at me, concerned. I began to tap my foot uncontrollably. Why was I freaking out so much? It was his fault for getting drunk.

No... it was not his fault... it was mine for forcing him to come. I looked at the time, and two minutes had barely passed.

I stood up suddenly, and they all looked at me, confused. "Excuse me for a second," I started. Why was I starting to get nervous? Am I sure it was fine? Right? Maybe I was overthinking about this? "Where are you going?" Matthew asked. "To the restroom, excuse me," I smiled. I walked to the door slowly, and once I closed the door behind me, I began to look for the restroom frantically.

I looked around the area but was stressing out, finding it more challenging. I finally reached the end of the hall and saw the sign hanging above. I quickly opened the door and ran inside. "Francis?!" I called out.

I stood frozen, seeing Adnan pushing Francis against a wall. Francis had his pants down, and Adnan started unbuttoning his shirt. Adnan looked at me, shocked, and I watched as Francis fell to the floor; it was apparent he was too drunk to defend himself.

It was like a strange feeling had awakened in me, and I forced myself to smile. "Haha, what do you think you are doing?" I asked. I smiled at him and began to walk closer to him. I took off my jacket and threw it on Francis to cover him. Adnan looked at me confused at what I was doing, "Heh? I thought you hated him? That's what everyone told me, and you even said you and him were not friends," Adnan spoke. I clenched my fist, annoyed, and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. Say that again?" I asked.

I smiled at him, and he jumped back, looking terrified. "Hey! I can kick your ass!" He threatened. "Oh? Then do it; I'm hoping for that," I smiled. "Please, please hit me; I want you to try and hit me!" I added. I smiled at him and leaned against the sink. "Do it! Hit me, but you better knock me out because if you don't, I will get up and kill you," I spoke.

His eyes widened, looking at me, and I could see how angry he was getting. I was furious right now. However, I just needed him to make the first move. "Eh? Do you think you are all that? Fine?! You stupid idiot!" He yelled.

I saw how he began clenching his fists and swiftly lunged at me. Before he tried to hit me, I grabbed his wrist and stopped him. He looked at me, shocked, and I glared at him. "How about you stop being a pervert!" I said, annoyed. I clenched my fists, and I punched him in the face. The force threw him off his balance, and he fell to the floor.

Adnan held onto his face, and I stood over him. "Stay down, I was holding back," I hissed. I began to step on him as I crossed my arms. "I may hate him, but that does not mean I'm going to let you live out your sick fantasies," I spoke. I watched as the blood from his nose began to drip down.

"Tell them I went to take Francis home," I demanded. He nodded at me, terrified, and began to stand up quickly. He rushed to the paper dispenser and took a few towels to wipe his nose.

Once he left, I looked back at Francis. I took a breath out and took my jacket off him. I bent down to help him fix his clothes and saw he was trying to stay awake. "I'm sorry, I should have stopped him. Will you forgive me?"

He didn't answer, but I still helped him. I lifted him and placed his arm around my shoulder for balance. "Do you think you can tell me where you live?" I asked. He did not answer, so I took his phone out. Luckily it was an iPhone, and those usually can pin your home.

I opened it up and began to look at the GPS. "Okay, let's go," I spoke. I began to pull him, and as I did, I could see how red my knuckles had gotten. I guess I punched him harder than I realized.