27

April 20, 2022

Luckily, Ivan was not the type to be weird. We had sex, which was great, especially since it was his first time with a man. Not to brag or anything, but he is the third man to let me be top. The other two? Alfred and Antonio. Well, Alfred and I rotated. I have only been a bottom twice, and that was back in college. Ivan and I agreed never to tell anyone, which was a good agreement. Also, god bless Alfred for revealing to me that Francis made it home safely. I asked him about anything that may have happened that night, and he said everything was normal.

"Arthur! You know what's coming up, right?!" Alfred pushed me down against my desk. He leaned his back against my back and pushed his weight down. "Oh! Let me guess. Nothing? Nothing you will say out loud, or I will kill you!" I hissed. "Oh, so hostile, why not?" He asked sadly. "Because I don't want certain people to know!" I said, annoyed. "Hmm? Like who? Francis? I'm pretty sure he knows; you two have known each other for a long time," he shrugged. "Yes, that is true, but I don't think he knows, so I don't want to make a big deal about it!" I demanded.

He got off of me and looked at me. "How about you, Matthew, and I get together? Like old times? No one else!" Alfred suggested. That sounded fine to me. It has been a while since the three of us were together, like old times. "Fine! But don't go around blabbing your mouth!" I said. "Yes, officer!" He saluted.

As he walked away, I rolled my eyes at him and noticed Francis staring at me. I lifted a brow at him, and he suddenly started to come toward me. "Can I help you?" I asked. He looked around as if making sure people were not watching us. "Oh, you know, I was around the neighborhood and wanted to see what's up."

"Around the neighborhood? Yeah, okay!"

"I was; I wanted to ask something."

"What?"

He began to look around, flustered, and I lifted an eyebrow. "What are you doing tonight?" He started. "Tonight? Why?" I asked, confused. He rolled his eyes at me and glared. "Really? What are you doing?" He asked aggressively. "What? Nothing?! Why?" I said, annoyed.

"Well, I need help...."

"Help? With what?"

"Ahh... I need help... MOVING FURNITURE!"

"Eh? At night? You could have asked anyone else."

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "No! It has to be you!" He said. I looked at him, confused, and he looked serious. "What...? Okay? What time were you thinking?" I asked, concerned. I turned to face him, and he began to trace invincible circles on my desk. "How about eight?" He suggested. "Yeah, sure, just let me go home to change and shower," I spoke. "Alright, sounds good," He smiled. Francis knocked on my desk several times, and his smile looked genuine and bright. "Oh! Here is my number; I will text you the address when you are ready," He smiled.

He handed me a piece of paper, and I smiled, taking it. "Thank you," I spoke. He nodded in such a childish way and walked away, still looking at me. I shook my head and turned back to my computer. "He is so dumb," I whispered.

~

I stood outside his house and continuously looked at the address to see if it was right. "This has to be his place," I spoke. I slowly knocked on the door and waited some time for him to answer. I put my hands in my pockets and waited for him to open the door.

"Sorry! Sorry! I had to—.."

He opened the door and immediately stopped talking when he saw me. "What?" I asked. "I—I—well, I was not expecting..." he stopped and looked me up and down. What? Is he talking about my clothes?

"Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing? You said we would be moving furniture, so I dressed accordingly," I explained. I only wore ripped jeans, my band tee, and my loafers. Hmm, maybe it's the loafers... I guess it throws everything off.  "I just wasn't expecting you to look so....punk?"

"Oh brother, I'm thirty-five, not seventy...who cares..."

"I admire your youthful attitude!"

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed my way past him. "Do you need help or not?" I asked. "Oh! Yes! Are you hungry first? You should eat!" He started. Francis closed the door behind him, and I felt annoyed. "No, I should be fine; what do you need help moving? Everything looks fine to me..." I looked around, and his place was neat.

"I needed help moving the room around!"

"Eh? Why at night? And why now?"

"Ah! Don't read too much into it!"

Why did I feel like he just lured me into a sick trap I did not know about? "We will eat first and then move the room around!" He demanded. Francis pulled my hand and forced me to sit down. "What is going on?" I asked, confused. "Nothing! Let's eat food! I am super hungry!" He laughed.

I lifted a brow and watched as he brought food over from the kitchen. Was he planning this the whole time? Was he going to poison me?

I observed him, and he noticed. "I am not up to anything! Just relax!" He laughed. He put food in front of me and then rushed to get...

A bottle of wine?

What the hell was happening?

He placed a glass in front of me and put a glass where he would sit, beside me. Then he poured me some and took a seat. I looked at him, confused, but he continued to smile at me. "What is up with you? You are acting weird," I expressed. "Arthur, you ask too many questions! Now eat!" He demanded. I jumped, startled by his sudden outburst, and began to eat the food.