41

"Francis...." I started. I felt everyone watching me. "Antonio and I slept with each other..." I confessed. Everyone gasped except for Alfred, Adnan, and Ivan. "What?" Francis asked. I looked at him, and he was processing what I had just said. "It's true; we went on a date and slept together," Antonio spoke.

Francis looked at him and then at me, and he was livid. "I'm sorry, say that one more time?" Francis spoke. He tried to smile, but it looked terrifying. "Arthur and I—..."

Francis suddenly punched him in the face, and I cringed. HOLY SHIT!? He just punched him? I can't imagine what he will do to me. I grew terrified at how angry he was, and I was actually scared of him right now.

Antonio fell to the ground, and Gilbert went to help him. "How do you know?" Francis looked to Adnan. Adnan backed away from him, and Francis was coming closer. "HEY, DON'T blame me! I OVERHEARD ALFRED TALKING ABOUT IT! " Adnan admitted. My eyes widened, and everyone turned to Alfred. "What?! Who did you talk to?" I asked.

Wait, this was not making sense, timeline-wise.

"Alfred? You knew?" Francis spoke. "Hey! Umm, well... I may have told Gilbert!" Alfred said nervously. "Hey! Keep me out of this!" Gilbert spoke. He helped Antonio up and began to take him to the sofa.

"What? But you and I had THAT conversation way after," I spoke. I looked to Adnan, who tried to avoid my eyes. He did not say how he knew in the first place. "Okay! When you said, you had a date! I followed you!" Adnan admitted. My eyes widened, and I looked at Antonio nervously.

"Why? Why would you do that?" Francis turned to me, and I flinched. Now was the time, to tell the truth... "I had only done it because..."

I guess I had no excuse. I knew I should not have done it, and I still did. "Francis! He is obviously a whore, and he does not deserve you at all!" Adnan spoke.

"That is it! I am tired of you! Do all of you want to know why?!" I started. I walked over to him and glared. "I'm sorry for saying this, Francis, but I'm tired of it. HE FLAT-OUT MOLESTED FRANCIS! Then! he tried to threaten me! He even showed up at my house!" I spoke.

Everyone looked shocked at what I said. "What? He showed up at your house?" Francis asked. "Oh? Now you are trying to shift the blame?! How about you tell Francis how many people you have slept with in the office!"

"What? That is none of your business!"

"Shouldn't Francis know? Since the two of you are buddies now?" Adnan rolled his eyes.

"What? Who else did you sleep with?" Francis and Alfred looked at me, shocked. I stepped away and looked over to Ivan, who tried to look out. Francis looked and saw Ivan looking out.

"Arthur, you slept with Antonio, Alfred, and Ivan?" Francis said out loud. Matthew looked at Alfred, shocked, and Kiku looked heartbroken. I was starting to feel regret. Despite not being with anyone, I was still at fault.

Francis began to walk toward me, and I was terrified. "Tell me this is all a lie!" He demanded. Francis suddenly grabbed my collar and began to shake me. "Stop it! You are going to hurt him!" Matthew tried to say. Gilbert pulled him back, and Francis let me go. "No, I slept with them all," I spoke.

Francis suddenly smacked me across the face, and I nearly fell over. "FRANCIS!" Gilbert spoke. "You are disgusting, and I was a fool to think you changed," Francis hissed.

I had always thought I experienced heartbreak, but what I knew was a lie. Him saying those words made my heart shatter and suddenly fill with rage. I held onto my face, where he slapped me, and I looked at him. He walked over to Kiku and took his glass of wine. "Francis?" Michelle asked. She had stood in the corner, shocked by everything.

I looked to Francis returning to me, and he did something I thought was impossible.

He spilled the wine over my head.

He always pissed me off with anything he did.

I could not tell if he was trying to do this on purpose or not.

I held my fists together as I began to calm myself. I was doing the breathing exercises I had learned online. I felt the liquid fall from my hair onto my cheek, and I began to close my eyes. Everyone was shouting around me, fighting, and I think I was about to lose it. This was it! My breaking point. I think I was going to commit mass murder right now. I opened my eyes, and I finally looked at him. He had a hateful glare as he looked at me. As always, he always acted before thinking.

I had no idea why he was pissed at me in the first place; well, I lied; I guess I kind of knew already. I looked at everyone, pissed, and they all stopped fighting. "I am leaving," I said, annoyed. Francis suddenly stopped glaring and looked concerned. Was it because I did not yell at him? I found it pointless right now. He poured his wine on me after I told him Antonio and I slept together. Was he really that upset that I slept with his friend? Yes! I knew it was terrible, but I still did it anyway.

Ugh! why did this happen? I felt like my hands were tied in the situation. I left the room everyone was in and began to think of the events from the months before.

Everyone stopped fighting when they saw me leave the room, and I didn't say anything. I closed the door behind me, and I was going home. I'm sure they will figure out what to do. I knew that I was not going to stay at this job anymore. This was the last straw for me. I am too old for all of this drama! And for what? Certainly not for Francis.

That dickhead!