36

There was a sudden burst of trumpets. I sat back in my seat and felt myself grow excited. A light began to move around as the trumpets continued and stopped at a spot. The trumpets grew louder and suddenly cut off.

Smoke was everywhere, and the lights began to move around uncontrollably. I was excited about all of this. That I could not help but smile.

"Whatever happened to Fay Wray?" A voice spoke. My eyes widened, and I saw the four figures. They moved slowly and began to trace their hands up their legs in a very sexy manner. "No way!" Alfred spoke.

"That delicate satin draped frame..."

In the back, a screen was showing a clip of the famous movie Rocky Horror Picture. My eyes widened more, and my jaw dropped, seeing the lights shine on Francis, Matthew, Michelle, and Yao. Francis was in the center, and he was lip singing.

"As it clung to her thigh, how I started to cry.."

They all wore corsets, scarves, fishnets, heels, and makeup. It was like they were all dressed in drag. However, I could not take my eyes off Francis. I found him attractive, and I didn't want to look elsewhere.

"Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same..."

The music paused, and I whistled at them. "Sheesh!" Alfred whispered. Francis looked up to the crowd and winked.

"Give yourself over to absolute pleasure."

Francis began to walk in our direction, coming down from the stage, and Matthew, Michelle, and Yao began to dance around in the back. Francis was getting closer and closer to me, and I looked at him nervously. The spotlight suddenly flashed on me, and I nearly wanted to piss myself, seeing everyone stare at me.

"Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh!"

Francis suddenly sat on my lap, and I tensed up. His legs were spread around me, and he hovered above me. He threw his head back and began to grind on me. My eyes widened, I could not move, and he suddenly pulled my head back by my hair. He pulled my hair, and my neck bent over the chair. No way, I was actually into this. His hand grabbed my face, and I could see how much makeup he had on. He was very sexy, and I felt my whole body getting hot.

"Erotic nightmares beyond any measure.."

His hands moved through my hair, and I felt him starting to undo my tie and button-up shirt. He was slowly taking off my clothes, and All I could do was watch him do it. I was frozen stiff, but I was trying not to get so turned on by all this. He was on top of me! He was rubbing against my crotch, and I think I was losing my mind.

I did not know what to do with my hands, and he suddenly forced my hand to grab his ass. I was exploding from all the mixed and raging emotions I was feeling.

"And sensual daydreams to treasure forever..."

That's when my heart stopped.

Francis suddenly kissed me on the lips, and the crowd went crazy. Everyone was screaming and clapping, and there I was! I could not move, but I watched every part of him. My heart was beating fast and my face was getting hot.

He continued to kiss me and slowly wrapped his scarf around my neck. He pulled me up slightly, still kissing me, and my mouth opened slightly. Giving him the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth.

My eyes widened, and he held onto my face tightly as he continued to kiss me passionately.

My head was getting dizzy, and I was about to faint.

"Can't you just see it? Oh-oh-oh!!!!"

Francis finally stood up from me, and I sat in shock. His saliva drenched my lips, and I was extremely turned on. I looked at him, and he grabbed my tie, pulling it off me and throwing it into the crowd.

I could still taste him on my lips.

Everyone was cheering, and I watched him. His lipstick had smeared from kissing me, and our friends looked at me in concern and shock.

"Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it; be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it..."

I had started to drown out everything. The music faded, and the curtains closed. I needed to leave, and I can't do this right now. This was too much for me to handle.

"Excuse me," I spoke.

I stood up, and everyone looked at me. I'm sure they were all worried about me. However, they should not be concerned. It was not like it hurt me or anything. I just hated myself for wanting and liking it so much.

I liked it too much!

My face and body were still hot, and I quickly walked out of the auditorium. I promptly walked to the restroom, and once I did, I locked the door. Luckily, no one was in.

I walked up to the mirror, and just as I thought. My hair was messy, and lipstick was smeared all around my lips and cheek. My shirt was nearly undone, and the scarf he put on me dangled down my waist.

"What the hell?" I spoke to myself.

There was a sudden knock on the door, and it caused me to jump. "Yes?" I called. "It's us! Are you okay? Can we come in?" Alfred spoke.

I looked at myself through the mirror and then at the door. "Just great..." I spoke. I walked to the door and opened it. It did not take long for everyone to come rushing into the room.

Alfred took one look at me, and he wanted to laugh. Kiku snapped a picture, and I looked at them, shocked. "Are you okay?" Antonio spoke. He quickly went to grab some paper towels, and he soaked them in some water. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I spoke. Antonio began to wipe my face, and I looked past him. Adnan was staring at me like he wanted to kill me.

This was not good for me at all. "Ugh! Who told him that was a good idea? I swear! If I find out it was his idea! I am going to beat him!" Antonio spoke. He seemed angry about the whole thing. "No! I promise! Everything is fine, don't worry, I am not mad at him...I am still in shock I think," I uttered.

Maybe everything had not been processed in my brain yet.

I imagined something like this but more sexual, obviously!